Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Maria Luisa Banilad House and Lot with swimming pool very nice overlooking bargain!

up for today...

Default Re: Maria Luisa Banilad House and Lot with swimming pool very nice overlooking bargain!

Is it still available...A swimming pool at home will be a good idea,health-wise, pleasure-wise and appearance-wise.Me and my wife looking forward to this type of home.Your quick reply will be valuable for me.I will be contact with you as soon as possible.thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine8100 View Post
    Is it still available...A swimming pool at home will be a good idea,health-wise, pleasure-wise and appearance-wise.Me and my wife looking forward to this type of home.Your quick reply will be valuable for me.I will be contact with you as soon as possible.thanks.
    yes its still available... you may contact me at 0922-8747171, thanks

pwede rent 3 months? broker ko. naa koy client nangita. pls text me if pwede 09328807808. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by -aa- View Post
    pwede rent 3 months? broker ko. naa koy client nangita. pls text me if pwede 09328807808. thank you.
    kinsa ka? freelance agent?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesblim168 View Post
    yes its still available... you may contact me at 0922-8747171, thanks
    thanks for your quick response...

Quote Originally Posted by Antoine8100 View Post
    thanks for your quick response...
    your welcome...

nice.,..................

up for today...

up for today...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast