Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344

Default Re: Check-In Users: Meridian Wireless BroadBand

good for u Michbern..

@michbern, wala na labot landline sa imong bayad?

can we pay sa smart centers? ky last aug, they said they dont accept meridian payments yet. i dont know now. i always pay sa banco de oro or sa golden peak. do u think smart wireless centers accept payments now?

angel, no, i think smart will not honor a payment to meridian telekoms.

dark, P995 is pure dsl only. it an option if you want to install landline or not. add P400php if want a landline installed.

sa Banco De Oro lang gyud bayad... mahay nako aning nila da grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Zerone_null
    A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO SOLVING YOUR MERIDIAN SHITHOLE PROBLEMS.
    =================================================
    BY: Zerone_null

Disclaimer: This guide was created for educational purposes only. Follow this guide at your own risk.

Diagnosis:

1. Go to the command prompt and try pinging a website (yahoo.com works just fine)

Â* Â*ping yahoo.com

If you get a reply then that's good. Â*Go get a soda and celebrate! You have connectivity.

2. Â*Should that ping fail, try renewing your IP.

Â* ipconfig /release
    Â* ipconfig /renew

Connection-specific DNS Suffix Â*. : meridiantelekoms.com
    IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.x.x (.x.x are numbers as well)
    Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.224.0
    Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.224.1

Retry step [1]

3. If you did not get something like that or fi your ping test fails too then procede to the actual guide.

GUIDE

1. Look at your Meridian receipt. Take note of the MAC: Mine says 10.5.x.x (again .x.x are numbers also). Â*This is your GUI's IP.

2. Change your IP and subnet so you can access the GUI.
    So in my case i changed my IP to 10.5.x.x+1 (i just added one so as to avoid ip duplication) and my subnet to 255.0.0.0

3. Open up internet explorer and on the address bar type in the GUI's IP.

Username: Â*root
    Password: root

Hopefully you will get something like this:

[img width=798 height=596]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/zerone_null/gui.jpg[/img]

That's what you get after you click Running Status and then Wireless Link Info.
    That page shows the signal strength and stuff. Â*Right now it's showing that i have no connection. Â*A good connection will have SNR (C/I) of at least 70dB (although i was able to get a connection at 35dB.

also if the MAC doesnt work and you are sure you belong to the same subnet. Â*Try using 192.168.2.5 as your IP and 255.255.255.0 as your subnet. Then try to access the gui from 192.168.2.1 Â*(that was how the technician left it but then i reset the damn thing and now its back to being the MAC)

4. This is where you change the SSID (The "cellsite" that your thing is currently begging a connection from.

[img width=708 height=593]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/zerone_null/SSID2.jpg[/img]

All I know is MTI_819_A is my default site (Mabolo).
    Don't ask me about the other stuff in this page.

I've tried changing it to MTI_819_B.
    clicked Finish>clicked Administration>Save and Restart.
    I dunno where that is but i tried and it doesnt give me a signal no matter where i face my antenna.
    Next I tried changing it to MTI_819_C (same save and restart process) and Â*I was able to get a weak signal from somewhere.

This is a tricky part as we have no idea where B, C, D, E, or whatever is so you will have to guess the letters and where your antenna should face. Â*With a little patience you should be able to get at least one other site your can use.

5. Â*Since I have signal from a different "cellsite" then i tried aquiring another IP from meridian by assigning my IP to DHCP. Â*I was able to get an address from the DHCP server and was sent to portal.meridian.ph. Â*

6. Â*Type in your username and password, and follow the rest of the instructions. Â*

Good Luck Y'all.
    username: root & password: root are the old one,( its having an error 401) do you have the new username & password to access the general configuration. let me know plsssssss.

E-mail: prettyg116@yahoo.com

thanks in advance

i think its still root....accessed it last nyt

8.    Advertisement

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344