Page 5 of 221 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Boracay

Default boracay

aziangurl: you can check this website www.lakbay.net.ph they are offering some nice packages to Boracay.

Or you may check these for your reference kaso i dont have their numbers. I let you know if i could hve them

LORENZO SOUTH
    LORENZO MAIN
    WILLY'S
    NIGI NIGI NU NOO BAR & REST.
    PRINCE HENDRICK CAFE
    GORYO'S
    LA RESERVE RESTAURANT

We are planning to go there soon thats why i hve already the lists to choose from.

Default boracay

nice jud ang boracay..

Default boracay

my experience there haunts me again and again to go back there...

I had a nice time with my best friend...believe me, there is so much to see there than in sm...hehehe

april is the best time to visit it... i do a yearly pilgrimage to that place because of the mossimo bikini summit...hot, hot, hot...

Default ..boracay..

wow rich kid diay ka kay u do that a yearly pilgrimage man kaha? model ka sa mossimo?hehe

Default boracay

holy week's the best time to go there, that is if u do like the CROWDS, which are VERY LARGE at best... been there twice this year... there are cottages there that go for about P400-500/day, good for 4 people during the off-peak seasons, pero pangita-onon pa kayo.. usually they're at station 2.... anyway, the good stuff's in station 1, which is, of course the most expensive.. if u want to get away from the "local" crowd, i think October-December's the best months to go, a boracay friend told me that these months are the peak periods for foreigners....

anyway, there are a lot of cheap prices (food, goodies, accessories, etc etc..) in boracay as long as your patient enough to look for them...

ayt...

Default boracay

ngeh! dugay na ko nakaadto Boracay.. mura 1st year high skul man siguro ko ato!

We stayed at Talipapa. And I think 100 amo bayad ato per day. Hinuon amo man sad ang food gud! Magluto lang mi sa gawas. As far as I can remember, compound man to siya. There are at least 4 huts man siguro ato na compound. Friend man to sa akong uncle and owner ato gud. And the owner was a tattoo artist! I don't know if naa pa to didto karon.

My aunt owns NigiĀ²! Naa pa na didto karon? La na man gud ko kabalik didto gud...

Default BORACAY..

skinny dipping!!! lingaw kaau mi kay kuyog ko sa akong mom ato! then amo g.sablay ang among clothes sa katig sa banka! chus! kay pagbalik namo wala na man na diha ... so amo g.pangita ang banka! lingawa namo ato oi! maau gani kay gabii na to... dili ra mi maklaro! although, baby pa ko ato!

Default BORACAY..

dugaya na di ay ato... any recent ones tsay?

Default boracay

Balik ta karon kay summer na! =)

Default BORACAY..

Pila man jud budget per person sa boracay?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 221 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast