Page 5 of 981 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ultimate Fighting Championship

Quote Originally Posted by macro_shot
    Bro watch out for the rematch between Chuck liddell vs Tito Ortiz coz it's gonna be explosive. The first fight it was Liddell winning against Ortiz via KO. Ortiz said he was hesitant to hurt Liddell during that fight bcoz they were close friends. But he said it's gonna be different in the rematch and it's payback time. There's a lot of drama in this rematch, you can't ask for more than two former best friends going at each other!
    mao jud ni ako g paabot lidell vs. ortiz 2 kanus-a manjud ni naay exact date?

My favourites:

Brandon "the truth" Vera: Fil-am ni sya. muay thai, judo and bjj expert. a commentator have described him as the best kickboxer today. he is also the most well rounded fighter in the heavyweight div. of UFC. undefeated MMA record. i think he will be the next UFC heavyweight champ. he is a small heavyweigth so he can easily drop down to light-heavy and would destroy chuck liddel. btw, watch him fight this november 19 (UFC 65).

Mirko "crocop": Kickboxer from K1. number 2 ranked in heavyweight div. has the single deadliest weapon in mma which is the left high kick. 80% of his victims were hit by the LHK and knock out cold. recent LHK victim is wanderlei silva. the grapplers can't take him down. i think he is the best stricker in mma today.

Fedor "russian experiment": Sambo. considered as the best fighter on the planet. nobody can beat him.

George "rush" st. pierre: karate, wrestling and bjj. #2 ranked in ufc welterweight div. well rounded, quick and agile. just defeated bj penn. he will have a championhip bout with matt hughes this nov 19 (ufc 65) im rooting for george rush kay pu-ol na si matt hughes.

overated:

ken shamrock and royce gracie. they can't compete with today's mma fighters kay well versed na kaayo. fighters today have crosstrained while ken and royce remained one-dimensional. ken just got humilated by tito ortiz with 2 successive early first round ref stoppage. while royce was also destroyed by matt hughes in his own game.

Quote Originally Posted by ron111
    My favourites:

Brandon "the truth" Vera: Fil-am ni sya. muay thai, judo and bjj expert. a commentator have described him as the best kickboxer today. he is also the most well rounded fighter in the heavyweight div. of UFC. undefeated MMA record. i think he will be the next UFC heavyweight champ. he is a small heavyweigth so he can easily drop down to light-heavy and would destroy chuck liddel. btw, watch him fight this november 19 (UFC 65).

Mirko "crocop": Kickboxer from K1. number 2 ranked in heavyweight div. has the single deadliest weapon in mma which is the left high kick. 80% of his victims were hit by the LHK and knock out cold. recent LHK victim is wanderlei silva. the grapplers can't take him down. i think he is the best stricker in mma today.

Fedor "russian experiment": Sambo. considered as the best fighter on the planet. nobody can beat him.

George "rush" st. pierre: karate, wrestling and bjj. #2 ranked in ufc welterweight div. well rounded, quick and agile. just defeated bj penn. he will have a championhip bout with matt hughes this nov 19 (ufc 65) im rooting for george rush kay pu-ol na si matt hughes.

overated:

ken shamrock and royce gracie. they can't compete with today's mma fighters kay well versed na kaayo. fighters today have crosstrained while ken and royce remained one-dimensional. ken just got humilated by tito ortiz with 2 successive early first round ref stoppage. while royce was also destroyed by matt hughes in his own game.
    Nice info, BTW kahibaw ka when ang fight nila lidell vs. ortiz 2?

Quote Originally Posted by edge827
    mao jud ni ako g paabot lidell vs. ortiz 2 kanus-a manjud ni naay exact date?
    Bro it's UFC 66 and it'll be on December 30th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Visit www.ufc.com for details...

thanx sa info cant wait to see it, pero the prob is wala mantay pay per view dire sa pinas uy

Quote Originally Posted by macro_shot
    I doubt it bro na e air sa RPN ang next fight ni Randy Couture vs Ronaldo Souza... kay UFC League man ang mugawas sa RPN and Couture's coming fight is not in anyway connected with the UFC. Besides, what we see on RPN are all replays of the UFC fights held 5 yrs ago pa i think. Randy Couture was the best wrestler fighter the UFC had, and the only fighter who holds a championship belt from both light heavyweight and heavyweight divisions. He was at light heavyweight when he dismantled Tito Ortiz.
    Ic, so Randy Couture was fighting in light heavyweight when he defeated tito. As far as i know tito turned pro as light heavyweight also then presently fighting as heavyweight. The problem with RPN 9 is they never care to indicate the actual date of the fights..... it draws confusion to viewers sometimes....

Quote Originally Posted by ron111
    ken just got humilated by tito ortiz with 2 successive early first round ref stoppage. while royce was also destroyed by matt hughes in his own game.
    I thought Ken and Tito fought only once. Tito won the match after "big john" stopped the fight due to serious cuts from ken.... Royce Gracie was exceptional during his time.. but not against the young fighters like matt hughes.

mao ni akong gipa-abot, Liddell vs Ortiz this Dec 30th...."The Friendship is over" na gyud....may unta mapildi c Ortiz kay hambugero kaau...

nindot pud ang Pride mga bro, mas brutal sa UFC..

Quote Originally Posted by rAge
    mao ni akong gipa-abot, Liddell vs Ortiz this Dec 30th...."The Friendship is over" na gyud....may unta mapildi c Ortiz kay hambugero kaau...

nindot pud ang Pride mga bro, mas brutal sa UFC..
    Mao jud I agree with super hambugero si tito hope magisi iya kilay ug sungohon siya kanang maguba jud iya nawong ba

di gyud na cya kadaog ni Liddel kay maayo kaau mo depensa ug takedown, then di cya kasugakod ud stand-up ni Liddell...wa gyud na cyay dag-anan..

My other UFC favorite is Andrei Arlovski, pildi lng cya ni Sylvia sa ilang Trilogy kay nakataghap pag 2nd encounter nila...
    Nindot kaayog entrance song "Onward to Victory" by Jamey Jasta's side project, vocalist sa Hatebreed...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 981 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast