Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    i know it hurts ur ego , but i understand/

please address your statement properly or to the right person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    OT: Okay, caring diay kaayo....let's close the crap, this is non-sense....

So, what is really the cause of human spontaneous combustion, is it naturally occuring, or is it caused by something paranormal...............
    crap? masuko diay kag correctionan? i can sense that you are a person who thinks too highly of himself, a person of high self-importance. and that is not non-sense.

spontaneous human combustion is a myth. that's all. unless you're The Human Torch of the Fantastic Four.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    crap? masuko diay kag correctionan? i can sense that you are a person who thinks too highly of himself, a person of high self-importance. and that is not non-sense.

spontaneous human combustion is a myth. that's all. unless you're The Human Torch of the Fantastic Four.
    OT: Are you sure?, kinsa may nasuko?, crap bitaw na wala man nay labot sa topic......sorry bro...sayop ka.....I am a very humble person.....okay ra sa ako if you call it non-sense.....peace chill lang gud...

OT: Are you sure?, kinsa may nasuko?, crap bitaw na wala man nay labot sa topic......sorry bro...sayop ka.....I am a very humble person.....okay ra sa ako if you call it non-sense.....peace chill lang gud...
    sorry kaayo, sir ha, but are you absolutely sure that it's still humility when a person says that he is humble? toink! mura ra man nag, "hoy, mga tawo! kanang na-notice na lagi nako na humble na kaayo ko." hahahahaha! a true humble person will never say he's humble, but he lets his actions speak for himself.

peace to you, too.

as for your topic: for fire to happen, it has to have to complete the triangle of: fuel, oxygen, and heat. so, kanang spontaneous human combustion could not be so spontaneous after all. the human body can be considered as fuel because we burn, don't we? the air around us will provide the oxygen for the fire. and the heat, well, the heat could be caused/ignited/triggered by an infinite number of possibilities. you'll just have to use your imagination for that.

sorry kaayo, sir ha, but are you absolutely sure that it's still humility when a person says that he is humble? toink! mura ra man nag, "hoy, mga tawo! kanang na-notice na lagi nako na humble na kaayo ko." hahahahaha! a true humble person will never say he's humble, but he lets his actions speak for himself.

peace to you, too.

as for your topic: for fire to happen, it has to have to complete the triangle of: fuel, oxygen, and heat. so, kanang spontaneous human combustion could not be so spontaneous after all. the human body can be considered as fuel because we burn, don't we? the air around us will provide the oxygen for the fire. and the heat, well, the heat could be caused/ignited/triggered by an infinite number of possibilities. you'll just have to use your imagination for that.
    ako sir, humble kaayo ko. pustaanay ta?

on topic: i agree with you on this. so bottom line is, naa gyuy external source for a body to be able to ignite. the question as to how the body ignites is not the issue per se, because obviously by way of fats, as what hizuka said, plus the oxygen, mu ignite gyud. but the real issue is whether the body has the ability to ignite itself on purpose---which is kind of impossible---unless you're Criss Angel.

Quote Originally Posted by SEED OF LIBER View Post
    Myth or not ( There are things which go beyond human limits that lacks a scientific explanation )
    true.

there are things that science cannot explain, but we should not be so quick to judge that just because science can't explain it, we should believe it's true. science will always find a way to disprove a phenomena.

the human body cantains 75% water . unless dried humans.

and/or its Naruto Shipuden etch .

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

peace to you, too.

OT: Un-ethical man ning imong gihimo do, pagkat-on pud ug saktong pamatasan uy, naunsa man ka, did I offend you or something kay namersonal man ka?, igo ra man tingale ko ni-post dire....pa-toinks2x pa ka hulog kang way grado ana.....naunsa na man tawon ka.....he-he

OT: Un-ethical man ning imong gihimo do, pagkat-on pud ug saktong pamatasan uy, naunsa man ka, did I offend you or something kay namersonal man ka?, igo ra man tingale ko ni-post dire....pa-toinks2x pa ka hulog kang way grado ana.....naunsa na man tawon ka.....he-he
    before you go on a Spontaneous Anger Combustion, sir, i sincerely would like to apologize to you for calling your attention on a misspelled word on page 1 of this thread of yours wherein you posted "a dragon praying," so i asked if you meant to say "preying" and then you edited your post. i took notice of your revision where i commented, "that's good" and you said "it's not your call". so i said, "i was just trying to be nice," and then your sarcasm meter went up when you said, "let's close the crap, this is non-sense."

sir, again i'm sorry if my not having ethics has offended your highly important self. wala man gud koy grado sir, kay igo ra man tawn ko naka-human ug college. unsa diay sakto na pamatasan according to you, sir?

bitaw sir ha, sorry kaayo.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    before you go on a Spontaneous Anger Combustion, sir, i sincerely would like to apologize to you for calling your attention on a misspelled word on page 1 of this thread of yours wherein you posted "a dragon praying," so i asked if you meant to say "preying" and then you edited your post. i took notice of your revision where i commented, "that's good" and you said "it's not your call". so i said, "i was just trying to be nice," and then your sarcasm meter went up when you said, "let's close the crap, this is non-sense."

sir, again i'm sorry if my not having ethics has offended your highly important self. wala man gud koy grado sir, kay igo ra man tawn ko naka-human ug college. unsa diay sakto na pamatasan according to you, sir?

bitaw sir ha, sorry kaayo.
    Bitaw dong no, in the first place nganong ming-correction man pud ka, cheap man kaayo imong style sa panginsulto do, kung nakahuman ka ug college gamita na imohang pagka-college graduate, kung gusto ko ug pray akong i-post unsa may labot nimo, post pud ug imo, si Mr. Vocabulary na diay ka kron.....Bitaw sab do no.....Sorry sab kaayo ha....

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast