Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Working towards one goal is really good... filtering the bad ones is the hardest work that needs to be done.

I propose this:
    For those interested. Send a PM to the Author of this thread. Since its an "alliance" of sorts it shows to us that without cooperation it will simply fizzle. The PM should include WHO you are, WHAT group you represent. WHAT your group has Achieved in the fields of the Esoteric,, and most importantly WHY you should be given a seat at this potential meeting.

It should be known though that if for example you are saying you are a representative of the Hermetics Society of Asia (Fictional Group btw) What gives you the right to represent your group? are you an elder of this group or has your group RIGHTFULLY chosen you to represent them? If not you already seem as a beginner seeking immediate power and position

The author then can Post on this page those who chose to Represent and thus amongst them can decide who will be part of the planning committee of this hopeful event.

Again. Any takers?

e spread muna ang news sigoro, then let us see how they respond.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Hi!

this is just an idea that was hatched by a friend of mine who's already based in Manila. she and i talked after a long period of silence due to some personal issues that were caused by being part of a paranormal group in Cebu where i was a primemover. subsequently, i resigned from my post there and left the group. i concentrated on being part of the Rosicrucians here in Cebu. yes, i am a member of the group which became a hot topic here for some time. i am part of OHGRC, KMCE, and Vajrayana.

but since that thread has been closed, and i don't want to add any more issues to that, this thread will not discuss anything further about it.

but here's the idea, since almost all people in the esoteric world are aware and preparing for a coming "BIG EVENT" that most people predict as the "end of the world" or "2012 cataclysm", why don't we gather and share what we know of this and talk about how best to help people who do not have the same inclinations as we do and who don't really care about the world ending.

again, this is just an idea and there is no clearly laid out plan. let us know your thoughts. it is very much appreciated.

the goal here is to foster a unity among groups that deal with the esoteric topics and spirituality as a whole. maybe there can be an alliance between groups that all teach the importance of discovering God in man...

i think about 2010 or the galactic alignment, mahibaw-an man siguro sa mga scientist karon palang nga naay maabot nga galactic alignment karong 2012.

wala lageh sila news?

secret2x na ilaha?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLord View Post
    WHAT your group has Achieved in the fields of the Esoteric,,
    murag curriculum vitae sa mga superpowers?

aw, mag-iyahay na nig pahambugay ang mga occult wannabees ani.

murag ragnarok or dota na naka level-up ang tanan inig meeting.

kay dili man mga Masters ang mag-meet (not even close to being Disciples), there is a strong chance for practitioners to try-out what they've learned or presumed to have learned. hence, the ego-tripping and the power-tripping.

what is the purpose of the unification? who will lead who? will a particular group submit themselves to the "authority" of another group?

good luck.

for me the best time is march. I hope that the TS can come up with ideas, its better that plans be laid out as early as possible.

A friend of mine is also interested in this idea...this is his reason let me quote him...

"im looking forward to this, one thing that attracts me to this plan is its idea where we can now, if this plan is realized, monitor people nga mga badlongon within the esoteric community. As you all know there are mga traydor, they speak against the group bisan myembro sila sa group nga iyang gi criticize infront sa lain nga group. or mag hatud hatud og storya that can spark ill will between sa group".

@Hellblazer. My sentiments exactly. .I assume that if someone claims to have done something for the community they will have necessary resources to prove their statements..

I assume also that the TS knows the potential black list of people and or orgs NOT to invite. Its more of a Gathering than a group with a leader and all. Heck im sure I dont want to be told what to do by anyone.. I guess so long as the word EQUALITY remains it has a chance..

Not to mention that the whole point of this is to sniff out the BullSHit artists from the pack. alas it was a suggestion

not to mention it seems to be more of a unification of groups than a unification of individuals

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLord View Post
    I guess so long as the word EQUALITY remains it has a chance..
    there hasn't been an effective solution to solve the basic problems of simply keeping the ego down and the development of character, much less meet the challenge of providing them EQUAL opportunity.

True. Ego is a problem. but we have one advantage. We have tried this before and we know who is most likely to put their egos before progress.

I know for example im not the most liked guy in the Occult community. But People cant deny that I have gotten progressive things done via the mysterium initiative. Think of it like the UN, heck China and Russia were even invited to the UN. Simply because they got the job done. Not in the way the rest of the world thinks it should be..but progress none the less... if not in terms of military hehehehhe

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast