Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Default CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION NEEDS YOU!

Im a volunteer of "OUR LADY OF DIVINE GRACE CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION" located in Simala, Sibonga, Cebu.

This foundation is dedicated for the underprivileged and abandoned children.Â* Presently they have 19 children.

Since this foundation is new, they need all the help they can get.Â* They will accept any donation for the children or you can volunteer for them.

You can also visit their website www.oldg-childrensfoundation.org or contact 0917-62-51375

You!, Me!, Us!Â* Lets make a difference for this children, all they need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who will believe in them.

Default Re: CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION NEEDS YOU!

Can i volunteer to teach? like art maybe... We can ask National Bookstore If they can sponsor the art materials. like best buy stuff.. crayons.. art paper...

Or maybe ask yamaha to sponsor some music instruments and we can get students from Yamaha to teach music or flute.. etc.

Blog Entries

what are the immediate needs of the children and the center? how many hours drive from cebu?

I would like to volunteer too.. i dont have any special talents.. kabalo lang ko gabay mo piano.. but im very good w/ children (kay bata-bataon man sad ko!) hehehhe... free man ko during saturday, sunday and monday... kaysa sige lang ko chat.. maypa gamiton nako ako oras for a worthy cause..

Asa dapit ng Sibunga oi? PIla ka rides from the city? dili man gud ko sweto diri sa cebu

ako man friday-sunday...

TO ALL WHO RESPONDED,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, IN BEHALF OF THE FOUNDATION. THE IMMEDIATE NEEDS? FOOD, kay wla paman nag-school ang uban. Maayo unta naa sad medicine.

THOSE YOU REALLY LIKE TO VOLUNTEER, WE CAN ALL GO THIS SATURDAY AM, 8:30? so you can actually see the present situation of the children.

ILL BE AT THE SOUTH BUS TERMINAL WAITING FOR YOU ALL!

TXT ME 1ST SO WE CAN PREPARE A SO CALLED DTR(DAILY TIME RECORD) FOR YOU.

CELL#0918-247-48-38

Quote Originally Posted by Graecia
    We can ask National Bookstore If they can sponsor the art materials. like best buy stuff.. crayons.. art paper...

Or maybe ask yamaha to sponsor some music instruments and we can get students from Yamaha to teach music or flute.. etc.

hi, there!

pwede taga-an ko nimo details ana imo suggestions, it can help a lot.

sige sabot ta.. PM me interested gyud sa activity

ako sad interesado jud ko... sa sabado na jud ta mag meet? wala pa man koy money to buy food and medicine oi maulaw man sad ta moadto ug walay dala.. pilay plete for sibunga and pila ka oras ang byahe?

here's my cel # 0918-6070485

to everybody interested.

kung wala tay mahatag karon (food, medicine and alike), pwede man ang atong "time" ang atong ehatag para sa mga bata.

ug maayo pod unta kung naa moy mga "tubig-tubigan" nga mga kaila, inyo untang ma hisgutan bahin aning childrens foundation, kung unsa pod ilang matabang.

ang plete: P 50.00 one wayÂ* Â* travel time: 1 hr. 30 min.

pls. invite all your friends to this noble and worthy cause

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast