Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Legacy for Life --- any info?

dude i heard of a new biz opportunity called legacy something... is this really good? how different is this from Igen Portal , first quadrant etc....... any info will do, thanks!

what i know is daghan nadatu ani mostly college kids. they already are driving Escalades, Silverados, Expeditions, etc.. don't know kung unsa product ani nila but permi puno ilang office. i'm not part of this, ang ilang office same building lang sa among office.

nindot cya

bai, i TOTALLY DISCOURAGE u in joining. Ive been there (member). Totally a waste of money.

PLS PLS PLS!... ayaw gyud mo padala... based gyud na sa ako experience.. no biased..wala ni personalay... biznes lng gyud.. will explain more sunod..medyo busy pako ron.. basta if u have plans to join, u can consult with me..

dili lang ako ang nka experience ani.. naa sad koy mga kauban who joined.. so ingats!!

how about JC SPICE bro, heard of it? if you want i can email or pm you some details and info.

boy: me? wala rba. basta all i can say bout these similar biz ops is...

If ur a networker really... u dont care if the product or company is that gud as long as u make many, and u dont care bout sugar coating ur sales talk.. then go for any of this...

I do admit, this kind of biz ops, there is really money... it really comes..

but if ur a quality, service oriented, good company background...balh2x... ayaw nlng..

To be safe:... ayaw nlng gyud.. there is no easy money earning way na that doesnt have a catch or side effect. If ana pa to ka maau ... dugay ra tingali nanga dato mga tao.

there is money in networking and if you really want just PM me kay I'll invite you to a free seminar. To earn easy money you really have to work hard. siyempre wala jud money moabot nimo og apil2x ka ani nya imo lang sad pasagdaan imo network. pareha ra god na sa mitabang ka og usa ka tawo nya ang tawo nga imo gitabangan mitabang sad sa uban. It's like paying it forward but you have to invest. IGEN PORTAL na lang ta kay all you have to invest is only Php5,880.00 then naa dayon ROI, bags from Manel's na worth Php4,000, then life insurance worth Php200,000.00, 50% off for all participating outlets; apparels, consumables and even san miguel beer, cocal cola, nestle are members, then you will have your own website, SMS, then you will have an endorsement letter to Equitable to open an ATM/Electron VISA for just Php100.00 (to open an account) there are lots of freebies and benefits pa. All you have to do is toattend the seminar. PM me and I'll guide you. Believe me ang 1 of my downline is a VP of Metaphil. So apil na mo.

i just hate it when networking people prance around with their new luxury car and later on u'll find out that it's a company car and their networking business is no more. and yeah especially if they wave their checks in front of ur face... show me money baby... not just checks...

shoeless: hahaha... mao ba bai?! yea.. mao gyud!

suwayi lang god ninyo, for me ok ra baya kay so far kadawat naman sad ko money, yeheyyyyy

row 1 sad oy, yaw lang katagam god

shoeless - you better try it kay ok kaayo

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast