Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Talking Bokura Ga Ita (We Were There)

cute au ni nga anime.. my fave anime eva!

We Were There (僕等がいた, Bokura ga Ita?) is a Japanese romance manga by Yuki Obata, centering around the high school life of freshman girl, Nanami Takahashi. It was serialized in Betsucomi, with the first tankōbon volume released on October 26, 2002. The series, which had been on hiatus since early 2008, resumed publication in June 2009.

CHARACTERS:

* Nanami "Nana" Takahashi (高橋 七美, Takahashi Nanami?), the series protagonist, is a high school girl who falls in love with the popular Yano Motoharu. They struggle with issues of trusting one another as the shadow of Yano's dead girlfriend, who was with another guy at the time she died, looms over them. In the manga, eventually Yano's inability to let go and her inability to focus on the future rather than the past lead to their breaking up. She eventually begins dating Take, but is unable to forget Yano completely. When Take proposes, she rejects him, then begins searching for Yano after meeting one of his coworkers and learning where he is. In the anime adaptation, she is voiced by Nozomi Sasaki.

* Motoharu Yano (矢野 元晴, Yano Motoharu?) is a popular high school boy whose girlfriend, Nana, was killed in a car crash while out with another guy. He has a hard time trusting Nanami, and displays jealousy and possessiveness, to the point of physically abusing her. As the series progresses, he wrestles with his feelings for his dead girlfriend versus those for the living Nanami, whom he even calls "Nana-chan" at times. Yano moves to Tokyo with his mom, but after half a year he stops contacting Nanami, effectively breaking up with her. Eventually it is revealed that his mother killed herself, after which he disappeared. He reappears four years later, living with Yamamoto but still remembering Nanami. In the anime adaptation, he is voiced by Hiroshi Yazaki.

* Masafumi "Take" Takeuchi (竹内 匡史, Takeuchi Masafumi?) is Yano's close friend and becomes a friend and confidant for Nanami after she begins dating Yano. As the series progresses, he finds himself falling in love with her, leaving him unsure how to proceed. When Yano breaks up with Nanami, they begin dating. He eventually proposes, but she turns him down. In the anime adaptation, he is voiced by Takuji Kawakubo.

* Yuri Yamamoto (山本 有里, Yamamoto Yuri?) is the younger sister of Nana, Yano's late girlfriend. She had a crush on Yano even while he was dating her sister. A week after Nana's death, Yano had *** with her. She originally believed he was simply using her, but later suspects he was pitying her. After Yano begins dating Nanami, she becomes an obstacle for their relationship as Yano continues displaying some closeness with her. In the anime adaptation, she is voiced by Erina Nakayama.

bwahha kabasa na ko ani nga manga ahaha nice pod aheheh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wakiki View Post
    bwahha kabasa na ko ani nga manga ahaha nice pod aheheh

try watch sa anime nice xa! chuper!

waaaa...ka nindot sa artworks....

Shoujo ni cya?...

ug ganahan sad ka ug Shoujo. Try pud ang Amagami SS, great artworks and nice setting for a school life anime.

OT: "Wanna be an animator. That dream still on the ride"

Quote Originally Posted by rHakiztah03 View Post
    try watch sa anime nice xa! chuper!

wahaha mana pod ahha lagey !!! EGAT kaau ahahahha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by senpai91 View Post
    waaaa...ka nindot sa artworks....

Shoujo ni cya?...

ug ganahan sad ka ug Shoujo. Try pud ang Amagami SS, great artworks and nice setting for a school life anime.

OT: "Wanna be an animator. That dream still on the ride"

yeah! ever since! hahai

nice ni siya TS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. BrokenHearted View Post
    nice ni siya TS

super duper nice mennie! hihihi try to watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by rHakiztah03 View Post
    super duper nice mennie! hihihi try to watch it!
    okiez miney i'll watch it unsa mn nga site eyyyyyyz gahi kog link miney heehehehe XD

toinks ngresearch ko sa google unya ang video kay megaupload mn ni eyyyyz dli ni matiwas klaro kaayo
    Last edited by Mr. BrokenHearted; 09-08-2010 at 05:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. BrokenHearted View Post
    okiez miney i'll watch it unsa mn nga site eyyyyyyz gahi kog link miney heehehehe XD

toinks ngresearch ko sa google unya ang video kay megaupload mn ni eyyyyz dli ni matiwas klaro kaayo

mennie?try sa youtube .. or sa kazeebo.com

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast