Thumbs down Globe Telecom is making me pay for a FREE plan i won

Last 2007 I won a competition by Metro Magazine, Globe and Shu Uemura (Breakthrough Design Competition). Nahatag tanan prizes last year. For Globe, as part of my prize I'm supposed to get a free 1 year plan 1800 subscription. My line was activated on May 30, 2008. The last day should be May 30, 2009. But someone at Globe decided na until April lang ang plan ko and they're making me pay for the last month sa supposed FREE plan. For crying out loud! What is going on?!

For the past weeks I have been going to the Globe offices and calling their support number desperately trying to get this whole thing fixed! I don't get this! Its so simple... if someone awards a plan for one year, that's 12 whole months and the plan was activated on May 30. It should end on May 30 of the next year! Now I don't mind if I have to pay for the calls and texts I made on the 31st. But I AM NOT PAYING FOR SOMETHING I WON!

And everytime I call them its always "sorry po for the mistake. i'm forwarding this to the head offices."
    Last edited by rockart9; 06-25-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: adding pics

This is precisely the reason why GLOBE's customer base is dwindling... poor service and poorer customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by therealmacoy View Post
    This is precisely the reason why GLOBE's customer base is dwindling... poor service and poorer customer service.
    grabe. laog na jud kaau sila bah. Hasta na daog nako ila pa jud kong ipabayad. baga kaau ug nawng

Blog Entries
    hehehe la-og jud, manga wagtang man gani ang mga load sa prepaid bisan wala gamita. mao ni kawat sa atubangan. waaaaaaaaa

5.    Advertisement