Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Directory of Veterinary Clinics in Cebu

Quote Originally Posted by fecal_matter
    Quote Originally Posted by plex
    i was at Dr. Berdon's earlier again for my PLEX's vaccination and check-up..
    Man shes really great at explaining stuff to you.. she explained to me things like how to keep my pet healthy... the right vitamins to give and what to avoid.. She also showed me how she tested a blood sample from a patient pet with erlichia.. (did i say it right? ) she did some laboratory stuff that i can no longer understand.. she showed me the difference between the healthy blood sample from another dog and from the infected blood sample from another dog... i asked her if she does all sorts of lab tests and she mentioned to me all the tests that i cant remember them anymore.. t'was a lot...
    bro, pila man bayad aning mga lab tests. ag dog(4 mos. old shih tzu/poodle) man gud sa akong gf, gusto niya ipatan.aw ky dili kaayo mukaon. dili mukaon dogfood, dayon gamay ra sad kaunun kng karne or isda. tag pila kaha ni bro plex?
    try calling her nalang for more accurate information and for a more convenient apointment time... good luck onyour pets!!! and Godspeed!

Quote Originally Posted by johanna
    yup..dr gorre kay gwapo na doc..heheh..pero d best of all kay mau kau cya mo tambal sa ako doggies..mau pagyud wen it comes to general surgery which other vet mo refer sa iyaha wen it comes to dis..ako mga barkada xa sad ang vet..okey man iya charging..
    btaw i agree , Dr. Gorre's family has been a close family friend ever since i was little and churchmate pud mi, and he's been d vet of our dogs for a long time Maayo gyud ni cya nga vet, especially sa surgery! ug limpyo kaayo iya clinic, murag clinic sa dentist. :mrgreen:. He's a veteran when it comes to veterinary medicine, in other words , suwito na ni cya so you can be rest assured that ur pet gets d best medical care

Blog Entries

caloyski i tried pm you about the e.b. this coming september 15 8:30 sa audio pro, are you going? hehe your inbox is full always

mau gyud na si dr. gorre...ako gud nang amahan...hahahaha

asa na nga clinic si dr. gorre?

bitaw where is dr. gorre's clinic? full of praises man ako na read about him,i'll try to visit his clinic kuno i hope he won't charge me a lot though.hehehe....

Quote Originally Posted by sugar_n_spice
    bitaw where is dr. gorre's clinic? full of praises man ako na read about him,i'll try to visit his clinic kuno i hope he won't charge me a lot though.hehehe....
    i thnk sa jakosalem na iya clinic. sakto ba?heheh

yes, sa jakosalem bai, tapad sa kanang automotive repair shop.. ug near sa bakeshop.

Quote Originally Posted by kenart
    guys, please post here nga clinics & vets here sa cebu city, and province, apil na pud na ha ang mandaue, danao, basta cebu, nagsige ko pangita sa thread from last year about ani nawala na man. please post the vet's name, clinic, address, telephone number and if mo-home service bah
    Banawa Animal Doctors Clinic
    262 9619 / 412 8709
    294-B, Duterte St. Banawa

mu home service pud ang mga vet ug maayo man ang ila services. ang tag-iya ani tua Australia, nagstudy sa advance Veterinary Med. course

thanks tsikay and yob...
    i brought my dog there na.okay biya si dr.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast