Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

hahaha well.... we'll see about that chard... im puting up pix right now actually.. guys i want to thank those who did go on monday.. it was an ok turnout... theres stil another picture taking this thursday at baseline.. session is free.. dropby if u want

oh guys i added pictures to the profiles... updated a few... didnt add any though... but i will soon enough... check out the Kris! hahaha

Kris who?...is it a girl?...I saw no girls in Loft training...is she pretty?...

can I post pix on this thread? normster26?...

SON OF A GUN!! TAKE OUT MY PIX YOTS!! hehehehe

I don't want the Paparazzi to ruin our little gathering. If they find out about my joining the club, they'll flood the place like flies on sh*t!

Norman "JAY" F. Go?? Bwahahahaha!!

Nigel Keith "D Law" Davide - - Seminars Attended = "Rape: a guide to sexual assault"

David "Gayiant Slayer" Denisi - - Seminars Attended = "Prim and Proper: A Guide to Homosexuality"

hehehe norman is not only mean on the mats... he's also mean on his site.

sir richard: i've invited you to join the DefTac Social Group. click on quicklinks, social groups and accept the invitation.

montebon: son of a gun!!! get to junior member status fast. legally, mind you.

sorry i have to miss practice again tonight. have to get a job. priority # 1. i'll see you guys on thursday.

me too...i missed practice tonight since i need to rest my elbow (a liitle bit stiff)...see u on thursday for the pictorial...char!!!...

by the way normster, some of my officemates wanted to order t-shirts;

- mine is 1 Blue (M)
    - 2 Blue (L)
    - 1 Blue (XXL)
    - 1 Black (M)

total of 5 Tshirts

Hahahaha.... kenneth! u have to diffrentiate which is rus and which is theirs.... im charging more if its someone else's.... so yeah please identify... thanks!
    to the superman looking guy on his profile pic.... ill think about it...
    reginald... good luck with job hunting but u guys have to show up on thursday... if u have a gi the better... if not.... oh well... listen ive given it some thought guys... please i wud rli want you to get a gi as soon as u can... please as much as possible do not let it pass the 2 m,onth mark without a gi... but dont stop training too coz u dont have a gi.... libog? sabta lang na! hahaha

Reginald is REGGIE?!!! Reginald diay ka TIYA!!! hahahahahhahahahahaha hibung man jud ko ug kinsa na c Reginalda!!! hahahahahha thanks for the invite...wait...ill click it in awhile...

kenneth? poppa$murf?...wat happend to ur elbow? too much obser-BATION? Master? wait, got me? libug pud ko...

MONTEBON!!!! wat a screen name is that?...choose a more catchy-sexy ass describes u KURISTO!!!!

normsta...I do think puedi maka post diri ug pix...BUTT!!! Im asking for ur permission if u permit me? coz if u permit me? may ara dayun...

normster ako na gi edit ako gi post....Reg, unsaon na pag butang ug avatar?, nwala lagi ako avatar sa una

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast