Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

tudlue intawn ninyo c Kentoy kay dili pa kabalo mu post ug avatar...basin playstation 1 ang geduwaan...detailed instruction please...

ok got that... tell them lang daan ken that it might take 2-3 weeks and kihanglan money down though... coz the sizes like xxl are kinda hard to find another buyer for.... ok
    see you guys tomoro.... look your best... get a haircut, makeup(nigel and david), shave your balls(richard) whatever.... basta look nice... check out the lofts pics

another thing boys and girls.... we have our very first MMA representative(possibly) in david *****i... hahaha... so if you guys want to help him train or.... you just want to beat him up show up in loft mwf or tths in wherever else!

gayliath slayer fight quest!

david "the navigator" denisi

norms, echange ako aka "intimate fighter"

@normsta, HOW THE hell did u know I shave my...watever...

@boycurious, (serious with a BOY?) Im guessing...KURISTO?...Montebon?...new screen name?...

@kyla_bacs, u went with David to NAVI-gay-TOR?...

my old friends would ask me, what kind of FREAKIN group do u belong now!!!

Ill be bringing with me my personal punch-mitts and maybe kick pads to assist DAVID "the gayliath killa"

@Normsta...wat the hell...touching something?...

what do u think they are discussing here? look at Davids eyes and Roberts hands? is that legal?...or was it a TAP OUT?...
    Last edited by chad da LIONHEART; 06-18-2008 at 04:36 PM. Reason: wrong name...

bwahahaha!! nice one yots... they're definately gay... no doubt about it...

urk. you guys are so, for the lack of a better word, gay. you guys ought to be ashamed of yourself. what would the others think of our group?!

@kentoy: click profile, edit profile picture, choose option 1 or 2. if it doesn't work, try to do it twice. had to delete mine and upload a new picture again.

@richie (AKA da LionHeart): the name richie becomes you. and you may call me regine. reginalda is too long and my mother is regina. so there.

@normster: job hunting is at an end i think, if i don't screw up the drug test. he he he passed the final interview, so yeah, i'll get a gi soon enough.

@montebon: your gi is mine for 3K. payable whenever.

@everygay: why don't we change our name to GayTac from DefTac? that way, we'll go down in history as the only gay group of brazilian jujutsu (i prefer to spell it this way) practitioners?

bwahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaha nice one Regine...gayest of all...wer not worthy...Ill see u tmrw BASELINE BITCHES...LOFTY GIRLS will invade ur territory...NIGEL visited us at LOFT...why dont u guys do that?...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 111 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast