Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Daily Fashion Tips for: MEN by: WOMEN

i can remember a time in my childhood naay baligya little bottles of scents nga i kwentas. murang lingaw lingaw lang gud. hit kaayo to sa mga batan-on sa una kanang mga elementary. why don't u try that, Zerone_Null. find a decent enough little bottle with a cork stopper and a decent string (maybe a thin leather) and tie it round your neck. it's either peope will find it cute or they find it silly but they don't need to know it's there.

other alternative will be to use oil-based perfume (since it lasts longer) and apply only once a day underneath your clothes.

guys and gals- be comfortable in what you choose to wear- be it trendy or classic wear. If it's nice to look at but you're not comfy in it- forget it. It will show- no matter how much you spend on what you wear in terms of money and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynhuever
    @wendellmb....you are one of the lucky ones! bitaw naa may naturally good smelling jud..ingon sila bro if you are beautiful inside mo excude ka ug nice smell...meaning way hang ups and emotional baggages...mao tingali...well adjusted individual tingali ka bro.... pag ka suwerte...he he he
    aw.. if its true... swerti gyud...

wa mo kabantay nga halos tanan body spray kay pripariha rag baho... .. ambot lang...sa ako lang nabtayan ha... mao dili gyud ko mogamit ana... labi na nanang mga common kaau.. Bench ,, penshoppe..axe...

@Luthienne: I think I remember those bottles..but then again i think those were bubble bottles we played with..anyway.. yeah those were cute.

I'm not sure if i got this nailed down but I think the scents people choose must "agree" with their own body chemistry.

An example based on my personal purchases.

Davidoff Cool Water Deep - It works well for me but the scent fades away too early..
    Pleasures - Estee Lauder Men's - I liked it but had the same effect as the Cool Water Deep
    CK Eternity for Men - light scent (to me anyways) that lasts the day
    Emporio Armani Masculino (He) - used to be my favorite but the oh-so-convenient canister and the quick fading scent made re-spraying, a breeze--literally. Next thing you know, you've emptied your spary canister.
    Dolce & Gabanna Pour Homme - It's starts off as a bold scent and slowly fades into a light masculine scent the rest of the day <-- my current fave

this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

My current scent of choice is Clinique Happy for Men. It's got a mild citrus fragrance that lasts throughout the day. I Haven't switched faves since I started using it 2 years ago. I do have other fragrances in my dresser like Bulgari Blu, which I think is no longer in style. LOL. YSL Jazz which has a mild scent that's easy on the nose. I also have the rather musky-woody Versace Black Jeans which I rarely use, except for evening parties. Lacoste Pour Homme is also good but I rarely use it now.

Also, Right after drying myself after a bath I'd put on Clinique Happy Body Smoother. It leaves your skin feeling soft throughout the day and has this fresh mild fragrance that lasts the whole day. I highly recommend it.

On another topic, I just wanna ask the girls: do you like raw-but-clean fingernails? And with that I mean clean, cut fingernails but still with the cuticles?

Quote Originally Posted by DexterTexter

On another topic, I just wanna ask the girls:Â* do you like raw-but-clean fingernails?Â* And with that I mean clean, cut fingernails but still with the cuticles?
    see post above....

i also like guys who do not wear jewelry....and maybe i am crazy but colored underpants for me is OK...don't know where the strictly white briefs is a MUST....that does not mean i don't like white...i just dont understand the big thing about it...well just my personal preference

^^^

@Gwyn ...so I guess it's fine then. LoL Coz I really hate having to go thru the clipping and cutting. Besides, cuticles are natural defenses man pud diba?

@dexter...sa ato ra man pod siguro tangtangon ang cuticles bro....sa uban countries di man sila mo tang2 cuticles....

@Gwyn ...bitaw. Ako di jud ko ganahan mao wala ko naga pa tang-tang. Ngano kaya nga murag required man jud diri nga patangtang ug cuticles? Hapdus baya na!

same here. i prefer guys who do not wear jewelry.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast