Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Daily Fashion Tips for: MEN

O.T sorry modz. na dala lang kos cooking thingy..

ako comfortable jud ko wearing straigth cut jeans.... then blackshoes.. nga medyo baga pod ang lapa2x... why? coz if mag ulan.. deli ma sayon og ka hugaw imong sapatos.... then pa simple lang pod akong upper.. like.. polo shirt nga white, black or blue.. deli ka ayo ko mo pili sa brand basta sakay lang pod sa uso..like bench, giordano, human, and etc... affordable lang pod..

@dextertexter, i agree with the colored sneakers..not only it attracts attention, it's one way of starting a conversation..

i remember having a semi-date with a friend (now my bf)..the first thing i noticed was the classic blue nike with yellow check marks (nike logo), hehe, so our conversation that day started with his shoes..looks silly but OMG! it looks good on him paired with jeans and a white shirt..we were biking around so it was just the right get-up..

also, men should coordinate the color of their neckties to their long sleeve polos..like, if wearing a light brown plain polo, match it with a printed dark brown tie..a big NO NO to match a printed/striped polo with a printed tie (should have used a plain tie for this one)..

on men's accessories...as i already said di ko nahan lalaki wear burloloy...pero good taste with keyholder...pen....business card holder....those kinds of accessories....i think worth i-invest for good quality....

how about layered clothing? anyone into that here? like shirts over shirts or jackets over shirts?
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

Quote Originally Posted by Zerone_null
    how about layered clothing? anyone into that here? like shirts over shirts or jackets over shirts?
    layered clothing is mostly applicable for men (also women) in cold weathered countries..as for wearing them in the Phils., better think twice or we might end ourselves falling unconscious on the ground?!...since i'm in a cold weathered-country, layered clothing has always been a fad..in my case, i wear spaghetti strapped top under a long sleeve shirt, and then under a pretty cute jacket, hehe..as for men here (in Tokyo), they are fond of wearing shirts over shirts over jacket..i even saw young girls in skirts over pants?!..

so the bottomline is, as long as you're comfortable wearing them and the colors are rightly coordinated..Much better to avoid wearing contrasting colors at the same time..better stick to two colors and the rest of the same shades..l

hey, what do you think of guys plucking their eye brows (as girls do)?? remember 3T??

agree with klavel...morag init man kaayo sa ato for layered clothing....sis ang mga hapon kay apil man eyebrow shaping inig adto nila sa ila barbers no...weird ayo oi...di raba mga bayot...as in straight men...part lang jud sa ila grooming routine!

yeah thought so..layered clothing hah! Sometimes 1 layer is still too much especially during the summer heat.

Oh and the plucking? Call it metrosexual if they want..real men still think it's Über-gay
    this is the line --------- cross it. i dare you

wow! the things we do to bag women.... hehehe lisod man atimanon...

hmmmmm i really need a major makeover if this is the case...

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo937
    wow! the things we do to bag women.... hehehe lisod man atimanon...

hmmmmm i really need a major makeover if this is the case...
    sus bro if you only know the things women do to bag men....hahay....ang uban sakit pa jud kaayo like hair waxing....brow plucking....etc

here's i qoute that i can share from al pacino: "vanity, my favorite sin"

hahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast