Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

Default About Xbox/360/Playstation 1,2,3/Wii/Gamecube/PSP/DS/Gameboy Threads

I will be moving all threads dealing with these systems. These systems are gaming systems and would better fit in that forum. Though some may be portable and may be considered gizmos/gadgets, they are more suited to Software & Games than this forum which primarily consists of MP3 players, phones, and others of the same type.

Please post any new threads dealing with gaming systems in https://www.istorya.net/forums/software-and-games/.

This is an announcement thread , Post your threads over at https://www.istorya.net/forums/software-and-games/ , and not here.

for me ps3 is good. but if you dont have that much budget a x box 360 would be fine. the graphics and gameplay is kinda the same. but the 360 dont have that much games for you to enjoy. they NEED MORE GAMES!! MSG 4 is lacking, TeKkEN too.

xbox is good .

i suggest psp as an option, handy, plenty of games pah... hehehe

nindot ang psp,sometimes mahasol pud ka labi na kung naa new games release mag-cge pud ta upgrade if ang firmware nimo is old version.

unsa.on pag recovery mode sa psp 3000slim...

psp 3000 rocks!...

XXXXXXXXXXBOX! rocks..

lingaw kaau ang nintendo Wii. haha. kahblo mo unsahon pag butang ug new games sa external hard drive sa inyong Wii? tudloe ko beh if someone knows how. hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast