Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Aqua99 (09192672916)

Boxer shorts

kalimot daw cya sa amu meet up, nga kato pa ganing adlawa mi nag pm2 ug txt2..
    tsk tsk tsk...

mga friends, ako lang pud ni iapil og post coz basin ma saag ni silang mga taohana diri sa istorya or mga istoryans mu buy pud sa tipidcp.com.. they scammed a friend of mine and i wouldnt want it to happen to fellow istoryans. story sa what happen is in the link below if nahan mo mahibaw what happen. :

ZYRINE NALUNDASAN CASTILLO
    October 3. 1984
    BDO Savings Account Julia Vargas Branch
    Acct Number: 2110079688
    30 Sociedad St. Bagong Barrio Caloocan City
    College: Technological Institute of the Philippines '05
    High School: Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. High School '00
    Employer: Convergys Corporation/Nokia
    Position: Technical Support Rep/Finance Officer

RAEGIL MARK HERNANDEZ QUINTANO
    December 17, 1985
    BDO Savings Account Julia Vargas Branch
    Acct Number: 2110073477
    975 RM 305 Quezon Blvd Sta. Cruz Manila
    Employer: Nokia/DELL MOA
    Position: IT Ananlyst

They scammed us at tipidcp.com worth P76k
    click here TipidCP.com | kulaski - Ratings for more details

photos nila :

BOGUS BUYER MELISSA JUANEZA 09277443365

reserved 23 pairs of contact lenses but never showed up on meeting day...
    huhaiii...bagag naong. reserve2 wa diay money ika bayad.. tsk tsk tsk

The JOY RESERVER's cellphone number: 0922 820 6766

Just this afternoon!

A girl called me this morning offering to buy my cellphone. So we agreed on the price and set a time for the exchange. I proposed to meet her at 1pm because I had an appointment later that afternoon but she wanted to meet at 4pm because it was a more convenient time for her. Being a reasonable seller, I adjusted my schedule so I could meet with her at her preferred time. We agreed to meet at a coffee shop.

15 minutes before the meeting time, she texted me that she was on her way to the coffee shop so I was also on my way. I was waiting for her when she suddenly texted me that she wanted to back out of the transaction because she found a cheaper phone. I texted her a couple of times but she never replied after that.

Only after everything was set and when I was already at the location did she decide to back out. This has caused me great inconvenience considering that I adjusted my schedule just for her. In fact, another purchaser contacted me that afternoon offering to buy the same cellphone but I had to decline because I already reserved it for this JOY RESERVER.

Under the law, a contract of sale has been perfected because there has already been a meeting of the minds as to the object and the consideration. A contract of sale may be perfected orally. Because of the unilateral withdrawal of this joy reserver I suffered damages comprising of transportation expenses and the loss of the opportunity to have sold the item to another willing buyer.

I noticed that her cellphone number is a regular line. I can contact the service provide to obtain her personal information. Now I am asking you fellow istoryans to help me decide whether it is worth the time and effort to teach these types of "buyers" a lesson and file the necessary court action.

Quote Originally Posted by 13thProphet View Post

Just this afternoon!

A girl called me this morning offering to buy my cellphone. So we agreed on the price and set a time for the exchange. I proposed to meet her at 1pm because I had an appointment later that afternoon but she wanted to meet at 4pm because it was a more convenient time for her. Being a reasonable seller, I adjusted my schedule so I could meet with her at her preferred time. We agreed to meet at a coffee shop.

15 minutes before the meeting time, she texted me that she was on her way to the coffee shop so I was also on my way. I was waiting for her when she suddenly texted me that she wanted to back out of the transaction because she found a cheaper phone. I texted her a couple of times but she never replied after that.

Only after everything was set and when I was already at the location did she decide to back out. This has caused me great inconvenience considering that I adjusted my schedule just for her. In fact, another purchaser contacted me that afternoon offering to buy the same cellphone but I had to decline because I already reserved it for this JOY RESERVER.

Under the law, a contract of sale has been perfected because there has already been a meeting of the minds as to the object and the consideration. A contract of sale may be perfected orally. Because of the unilateral withdrawal of this joy reserver I suffered damages comprising of transportation expenses and the loss of the opportunity to have sold the item to another willing buyer.

I noticed that her cellphone number is a regular line. I can contact the service provide to obtain her personal information. Now I am asking you fellow istoryans to help me decide whether it is worth the time and effort to teach these types of "buyers" a lesson and file the necessary court action.

d ba regular line is 0922-86?

regular line is anything that starts with 0922-8******
    i am using regular line

Quote Originally Posted by 13thProphet View Post
    regular line is anything that starts with 0922-8******
    i am using regular line

yup same as me, but all our regular lines sa sun is 0922-86*****

Default Sad Experience

I'm copying my post sa pikas nga thread. I think mas relevant kung diri ni ipost:

Share lang sad ko sa akong experience anang mga bogus buyers. Pareserve ug 2 items kay nilarga pa. Next week nalang pagbalik daw niya. Ok consider ta kay reasonable man. 2 weeks nalang ang nilabay, wala gihapon kuhaa maski ifollow up pirmi. Manguta pa kung pwede sa balay nalang kuhaon. Tagaan ug adress, di diay gihapon. Kung way klaro mopalit, ayaw pagtuga-tuga kay usik lang ang time ug effort sa seller.

Kasuway sad ko ug meet up. 1st time, wa nitunga. Gitextan pa nako the day before to remind. On the time sa meet up, gitextan nako pero di na motubag. Pagkagabii nitext pa nako nga wala kagawas gikan duty. Nihangyo pa nga ugma nalang. Sige, sure way problema. Pagka ugma, nitext na pud ko kung modayon siya kay padung nako. Wala gyuy tubag. Mura lang ug way nahitabo. Lingaw-lingaw ra siguro ni iyaha. Text-text lang ba suway-suway ug moreply ba...

Nakatry pud ko ug buyer nga mopalit sa item ang nakabutang sa description FREESIZE. Unya pag meet up, di niya dayunon kay daku ra niya kay small ra daw siya. Ok no problem. Di man sad ko mamogos.

As a seller diri, kailangan gyud ug taas nga pasensya. Buyer man sad ko diri sa istorya pero never ko nangindiyan ug seller. Di sad ko motext sa seller ug reserve o want to buy kung dili ko 200% sure. Ang ako lang sa mga istoryans, please be considerate enough to others. I have blacklisted these buyers nga nag abuso. I have saved their names & numbers. Even ilang mga text sa ako naka save pa hangtud karon. Evidence ni nako.... But don't worry guys, di nako ipublish inyong mga pangalan. Time, effort ug load ra man ang nawala nako. Not unless kung grabe na gyud......

Bogus Buyer 09277172123
    Chain Link Headbands

sabot mi nga mag kita mi sa i.t. park pag thursday nyt..
    maayo na kaau among sabot ato.
    Padung nami sko hubby sa i.t. park bisan uwan uwan kay sabot lagi.
    Sa tanto namong pinaabot wa joi nitunga cge nami txt nya nga nana mi dre bisan pwerte namung basa.a sa uwan ha. wa joi ni reply niabot nlng ug tunga sa oras usa pa cya ni reply nga di dw cya katunga kay uwan daw...way payong sa inyo? sayo palang ta ni inform naka nga di ka mudayon kay murag kauwanon..kbaw baka nga pwerte namong basa.a ato? imu raman kaugalingon imong gihuna huna oi...kami niadto jd mi anang lugara bisan kauwanon pana kay maayo gd kau atong sabot kay di sd ko ganahan nga naay costumer nga magpaabot ug maayo, nya kami ra diay ang nagpinaabot nimu. :{

Another Bogus Buyer tsk tsk tsk

Chain Link Headband

taod2 nasd ka nagpa reserved dah, ikaw ang una nit txt nko to remind me nga mag meet up ta...sa adlaw sa atong meet up i txt'd u para e confirm na madaun ba tah, pero ulahi na kau ka ni reply nga dili ta madaun...Kbaw ka nga akong gi cancel ang uban nko lakaw para lang nmu, i dont usually do meet ups na ingon ana ug oras pero nangita jud ta ko ug paagi ato na maka meet up ta...hahahayyzzzz nana sai lain nagpabalong.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast