Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Infractions 101

i just do hope MODS will give warnings na matagaan kag infraction sa imo gibuhat, kasi in my case it was unintentional talaga to do such post but then again i received an infraction. i received an infractions also na sunod sunod, hoping lang unta the MODS will give warnings na if mopadaun pamo, ill give infractions, so if padayun japon me ayha ra unta matagaan, dili kay clueless ko tapos sunod sunod daun ang infractions. mabaw an man cguro ninyo ang taong gubot ray tuyo sa forum ug katung tao na peaceful, unintentional lang jud na maka buhat silag infractions. so again, hoping naay warning una na subject for infraction imo gibuhat if continue pa jud sya well diha na daun.

Blog Entries
    Infractions are basically warning points. You really don't have to worry about it unless it reaches 6 or more. The purpose is to make you aware of your violations... unlike before wherein you basically get muted or banned right then and there without getting anything.

as what was stated earlier. naa chance na makuha ang infraction if it was due to the same issue?

how long does infractions expire?

Blog Entries
    Hey everybody listen up...

Omad has a point. After all, you are using this site for free, thanks to BEOR and company who put up this site. At least, show some respect to someone else's territory. It is NOT your home so follow the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by christ1an View Post
    FYI try to use the search button and search the word "atay", "pisti" perting daghan sa tanan ako ra imo gi hatagan nimo infraction be consistent giving infractions mura ako ra g single out maybe because of the Lakers pic

Dawaton nalang nako nang infraction apil kusmod kay wa koy ma buhat ana. ikaw may MOD.
    there's 30,000 registered members in istorya, I will get to them in due time.

I know this is not a gang-banging, trash-talking hood forum where cursing and cussing is the norm like you said pero this is also not a religious forum where nga dili gyud pwede mo cuss usahay d ma gyud ma likayan.
    let's just say that I frequent the Sports and Recreation thread specially those topics related to the NBA and I came across your post, would that mean that I'll just close my eyes and pretend that I didn't see the violation on your part?

what then is the purpose of my being a mod if I let a violation slide just because as you say, everybody's doing it? a violation is a violation. plain and simple. for the rest of the violators, their time will come.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Fine, All I'm asking is consistency in handing out infractions. You said you frequent the Sports and Recreation thread but I see some post with cursing and cussing in one of the basketball thread and they get away from it.
    Last edited by christ1an; 09-04-2008 at 01:57 PM. Reason: wrong spellong hahaha

@christ1an --- we do our best to patrol and control. when we come across something that is clearly against rules...we act on it right away. maau pa... i-pm mo kay omad lahat ng makita mong istoryans na namalikas. ok with u?

Quote Originally Posted by d`monyita View Post
    @christ1an --- we do our best to patrol and control. when we come across something that is clearly against rules...we act on it right away. maau pa... i-pm mo kay omad lahat ng makita mong istoryans na namalikas. ok with u?
    lol that would make me a snitch heheheh

Like I said just use the Search button. i narrowed my search in the Sports and Recreation folders with the keyword "atay" and its 8 pages long and that only "atay". to be fair why don't you give all of them infractions.

Blog Entries
    We do what we do when we do it. If you get caught, don't cry that others aren't. Do not tell us what to do or when to do it. To put it bluntly, you are obliged to heed us and our rules and that's about it... nothing more.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast