Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Infractions 101

I' am not telling you what to do I just want to be treated fairly...but your the site owner your rules... I'll just shut my mouth now.

ahhh ok ra d ay ang infractions basta dli mo abot ug 6 pataas

ayaw ka sakit oi pag ma infractions mo ok rana cia...
    mga dangag mang gud nang ma infractions mga wla naka basa sa rules bah ...

mga bulak

2 pa ako...

Quote Originally Posted by cosplay View Post
    Hey everybody listen up...

Omad has a point. After all, you are using this site for free, thanks to BEOR and company who put up this site. At least, show some respect to someone else's territory. It is NOT your home so follow the rules.

kinsa diay nagbinastos sa mga MODS? if gibastos sila daghan na unta na ban. christ1an has his point naman, gusto lang niya fair daw ang treatment, though fair naman jud kaso nga lang sa kadaghan natu dri dili na maatiman jud tagsa tagsa. we all do follow the rules here, pero usahay naa lang jud question mao gani naay Support Center na thread. and im thankful naay istorya.net na forum, dako kaau ni tabang sako pangita ug rum dri Cebu, hik hik hik...

Blog Entries
    I owe a lot to this site too.

I think my infraction is two months

Blog Entries
    If we aren't treating you well, you won't have the chance to voice out. So yeah, if you get caught you get caught. Don't cry that others haven't been caught yet. If you want to be a responsible netizen, use the report button. Your public retort won't get you anywhere.

mangutana lng ko ba or basin gisuwat na dri pero wla ko kita
    unsaon pgka hibaw nga naa kay infractions? i pm ra na xa?

under where it says number of posts nimo...there should be infractions if you have incurred one.

if wala..eh di wala

if you have and you wanna know why....go to your public profile, click on the tab that says..INFRACTIONS and then you will see details there.

oh yeah, i love infractions. can somebody give me one just so i know how it looks like?

just kidding. bitaw you guys nga cgeg reklamo ba, give the admins and mods a frickin break, ok? just because you got an infraction doesn't mean you have been treated unfairly. it just goes to say you have been in the wrong place at a wrong time.

in other words, you got unlucky. so stop crying and eat some popcorn. (BTW, i miss the popcorn threads).

woOoows... they're in trouble...

in davies107 case... I was in your situation before bro... you can see it in the first page... na wala jud koi alamag nga maka infraction d.i toh... but ana jud na siya... infraction is an infraction a simple way of reminding us na that was wrong... so follow nalang jud ta... ^_^

and for crist1ans case... I think mostly all of them got their infractions those who made a "atay" word..
    dili lang makita ang ilang infraction like me I can't see your infractions....

so murag ana jud na siya... ayaw nalang mo kabalaka dili siya makita sa uban... unlike before old forum katong warned kai uwaw kaau .. hekhek.. so ana jud ta ani.. follow the rules like the country we're living in.... ^_^

and mine is 2 infractions already.. now i know where did I go wrong.. I'm confident that I won't make the same mistakes again... ^_^
    Last edited by rAnzter; 09-05-2008 at 02:29 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast