Seller user name: gangdakz
    Item: sky lantern
    Rating: -10/10
    Transaction result: FAILED

Thread links:
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/everyt...lantern-4.html

https://www.istorya.net/forums/partie...y-lantern.html

Transaction details:

I ordered a dozen rectangular-shaped lanterns, for my Mom's birthday, last Friday. I texted the numbers above and didn't get a reply. Saturday morning, I made a follow up on my order and asked if they were still selling then finally, I got a reply.

From 09321450532 6:16AM: Good Mornin Sir/Maam, yes available pa, unsa imo i-ordr na shape? And wat desyn? :]

So I gave the specifics, rectangular 12 pcs and also told them that they will be used the next day. I made a follow-up text asking what were the available colors and shapes too just so we would know what to choose.

From 09173087411 9:21AM: Gud am, kanus.a ninyokuha0n inyong ordEr nga lantern? Tnx.
    Me: 2m (which was April 10) lunch tym. Wer man? taga liloan mi.
    From 09173087411: pwd later? sa tayud c0nsolaCi0n lng kuhaA sa poor claire dapit.
    Me: Try lang namo kay bz pa mn gud sa preparatns namo.
    From 09173087411: Aw ok. .sa tayud lng kuhaA. .pdng sa poor claire..naAy bAsketan naAy man0kan dD2. .

In that scenario, what we interpreted about the items is that they're all ready for pick-up. That's why we were very excited about it considering the items are ready and can be picked up anytime. But...

From 09173087411: Gud eve sir/ma'am. .sory to tell nga 3 nlng kbu0k nahibilin sa yellow nga color. .

So what were they gonna give us IF we did pick up the order the moment he/she said it was available? It was confusing and with the things I had to do (decorating the venue, play volleyball to fight for 3rd place at 4pm, going to and from our house and venue to finish the physical arrangement) I forgot to reply.

The next morning, the day of the event, I texted asking where the place was exactly where we'd pick up the items and what were the only available shapes and colors. No reply. So I called the numbers found on the thread FIRST but they couldn't be reached. So I dialed the globe number and heard a ring on the other end. No answer. I texted them that we were on our way. No reply. I texted them that we were already parked near the said place. No reply.

I called the 0932 number and finally got a hold of a girl who said "Maam, pwede ninyo kontakon ang 0922 na number kay wa man gud diri ang kuan..." So I said that that number cannot be reached. "Aw mao ba? Hinay man gud signal diri. Wa man gud ko kahibaw kinsa gibinlan sa lantern...Wait lang sa maam ha. Ako sa ring kuanon. Tawag lang usab."

After 30 mins, there was no text or any news and we had to go because I had to finish decorating and then head to the game and come back to make the final touch. So I called the same number but this time, she wasn't picking up. Called thrice. Still no answer. I texted her and said we really are in a hurry and why is it taking so long and I even offered to just go to where they are so I can see what we can replace it with. And then a reply came...

From 09321450532: Mam, wait for awhile sa ha kay naa pa sa airplane ang kato aku kauban mao di ma.contact, Idk man gd knsa iya g.binlan para muhtag sa imu order dra.
    ME: Y man txt mo na rdy na nya wa pa diay?wat tym maabot ang inyng ghuwat?
    From 09321450532: Kana wa man gd ku kahibaw mam ke aku kaubn raman nag.negotiate nin.u gd. M reali sori,
    ME: Cncel d ordr. U guys wastd our tym. Tel ur frnd whoever he is thnks 4 nothng.

I was like WTF?!! I understood that the shape and color was not available for the one we originally ordered BUT I offered to go to the place so I could see what other options were there and I even asked them that over and over. And yeah, SHE said that the person with the Globe number was still on a plane. Seriously? I was able to ring that number up on our way to the said place and no one was answering and THEN that number SPAMMED me with blank messages 6 TIMES right after I replied and had my order canceled. I can understand the first 2 blank messages but 6? Really?

The sky lanterns were supposed to be a surprise for our Mom. We wanted it to be extra special with the lanterns. Not only were they unprofessional in handling the transaction, one of them tried to get away with it by lying. LOL

Yes, it's cheaper compared to the others selling it that's why we were attracted to it but the quality of service they gave was just crappy. Next time, I'll order from the pros and not from those who try to mimic them.

Default Re: Non-Computer Buy/Sell Feedback

uhm! ma'am my partner told u to wait because i was at the plane when u called and in fact i already told u the exact location where to get those items! don't be too foolish!

and sa kadaghan nakog customer ikaw ray nireklamo ana! ayaw ipaklaro imung sakit sa pinoy!

Ma'am, we really did settle your order before we even text-ed you that it was ready for pick-up. The directions on where to get it was clearly stated, AND FYI--Some of the info you posted on your feedback was not even correct. The way you reacted NOW, kana imung *wtf??* is much more unprofessional than you thought we are.

mangutana lang unta ko kung unsaon pag post ug ad? new man gud ko dri na site .. pde i send lng nmu sa aq ang ways kung unsaon? 09493511518 .. naa man gud q baligya na fon na touchscreen ...

I AM SELLING MY NOKIA n8 touchsreen ( dual sim) for only 3,000 pesos !!

naa ni cya damage gamay pero dli sa sud ... naa ruh sa kilid... pwede pa mapalitan ug lain .. ok pa kaayo ni ...

dual sim ni cya ...

Naa ni camera,video,radio,music player,etc ...

With free charger, headset, 2 gig memory card, usb chord, case(rubber) ...

FOR MORE INFORMATION :
    contact me at :
    09493511518 ..

thank you ...

Quote Originally Posted by jasmine_entice View Post

mangutana lang unta ko kung unsaon pag post ug ad? new man gud ko dri na site .. pde i send lng nmu sa aq ang ways kung unsaon? 09493511518 .. naa man gud q baligya na fon na touchscreen ...

I AM SELLING MY NOKIA n8 touchsreen ( dual sim) for only 3,000 pesos !!

naa ni cya damage gamay pero dli sa sud ... naa ruh sa kilid... pwede pa mapalitan ug lain .. ok pa kaayo ni ...

dual sim ni cya ...

Naa ni camera,video,radio,music player,etc ...

With free charger, headset, 2 gig memory card, usb chord, case(rubber) ...

FOR MORE INFORMATION :
    contact me at :
    09493511518 ..

thank you ...
    is that a china phone sis? because i think there's no nokia N8 nga dual sim.
    and there is no such thing as nokia N8 that only costs Php 3,000 karung panahuna.
    dili man na allowed diri sa istorya ang mga china phone sis.. basin nya ma ban ka ana.

Seller username: alli
    Item: Anime watercolor painting
    Rating: 10/10
    Comment: Recommended Seller. Ayus kaau ug artistry and he even reserved the item for me for a week.

buyer: Ian
    rating: 10/10
    item: Psyllium Husk Powder
    Thanks Ian for purchasing 2 bottles, very smooth transaction. recommended buyer.

mga ts patabang ra unta ko ug spread ani, salamat

Beware of this scammer!

Janelyn P. Gerolaga
    Phone number: 09176667985
    FB account name: GADGET GARAGE
    Address: 3678 Tolentino Corner Protacio Street Brgy. 114, Pasay City, NCR

after making the payment for a device (cellphone) purchased online, this person automatically blocked me sa FB and phone number given is now cannot be reached. the payment transaction was made through Gcash. seller also goes by the nick name Janelle. bagaa ug nawung!

walay gnahan mo hatag ug feedback diha about ni superidol the buwad vendor?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123