Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Non-Computer Buy/Sell Feedback

STICK TO THE RULES FOR THIS THREAD:

1. Just post the facts.

----seller/item bought/comment/rating 1-10

2. Do not resort to name-calling if you felt gypped by the seller. The floor is open to all sellers that got negative feedbacks. There are always two sides of a story.

3. NO comments about the comments --- to be deleted on sight. (I will really monitor this thread so be warned)

4. This is for items sold that are NOT computer related (meaning do not post here about computers and parts and cellphones. The appropriate thread is this one.)

5. Most important of all ----- the mods and admin have nothing to do with your transactions. I will not mediate between you and the "accused."

**** I will just add/subtract as we go. Thanks.

seller: Jaygees Arts & Designs
    (c/o glamconnection as endorser)
    item bought: 5layered-wedding cake
    comment:

just want to comment on the 5layered wedding cake we took from Jaygees Arts & Designs.

we were so disappointed about everything with this supplier.

Let us enumerate the flops we experienced.

1. they failed to come early to set-up the cake. they were told that the reception will start anytime from 5-6pm; they arrived almost 7pm that caused the program to start late. if they were professional enough, they could've been there earlier, like around 4pm, to prepare everything,
    2. they provided only 4layers instead of 5layers as per agreed in this transaction. their reason: the set-up couldn't bear anymore the weight of the cake if it is 5layers. this is a very pathetic excuse! they even were the ones who said that it would be a 5layered cake and i have already seen more than 5layers being prepared and they don't even have any problems about it.
    3. before we closed this deal, we specifically asked grace if she could do the design we showed her and she assured us that they can do it. we were happy to find her because she can make cakes at a very affordable price since we were in a tight budget then. when the cake arrived at the reception, it was so plain and very far from the design we agreed.
    4. we also agreed that it would be fondant-look but we had the cake in royal icing!
    5. what's worse was that we have heard from the guests that the cake taste "PAN-US".

We were very disgusted on how they handled and prepared the cake in the reception (they only literally delivered the cake and left. our coordinator and his team prepared the set-up) and their being late in their delivery.

the wedding could've been almost perfect had not all these cake disasters happened.

rating: 0/10

this is the first tym i experience this...waiting for a buyer that never came...09236177303 is the person's cell number...he txt me around 11pm friday...and we text for a while to agree on the price on the cellphone and time and place where we should meet...

time of meeting 10am
    date: october 11, 2008
    place of meeting : SM City Cebu, near surplus shop/BDO

i was already there at 10am since i usually dont want my buyers to wait. i text him again and he txt me to move our meeting time to 11am. same place. so i agree and went to do a little strolling in sm city. around 10:50am i txt him again and told him if modayun paba cya sa amoa deal. he said that he is in pinag dait. H. cortez street. i didnt know he has a vehicle or not but i told him adto nalang me meet sa leonas bakeshop..on juan luna avenue...but he txt that dli cya mo agi did2 kay padung na cya sm city. so i told him mag wait ko niya. 11:30 nalang wala pa gyud cya naabot. ni abot nalang ug 12pm....wala gihapon...so i tried calling him....dli na niya tubagon...i txt him kung mo dayun paba cya kay kapoy na huwat...hangtod nalang 1pm dli na gyud cya mo reply o mo tubag sa akoa mga calls...so i just said to myself nga other istoryans should know this number kay dli lalim mag huwat sa wala....

si cyber-shut diay?

Quote Originally Posted by cyber-shut View Post
    k800i brown edition (scratches sa casing but not on the lens), complete set with box... Php 5,000.00 with 512MB memory, if interested ka... txt me 09236177303

now that we have the name, we'll give him chance to reply. in fairness ba. ok, speak up & save your...well, handle.
    Last edited by d`monyita; 10-13-2008 at 09:56 PM.

I always thought that online shopping is cheaper than from stores but I noticed here that there are some items that cost almost double than the store tag price. There's an item here sold for P3500 when can only be bought at P1950. I almost bought an item worth P650 which was sold in stores at P299. There is also another item sold for a P1000 where the store tag price is P850.
    Just an advise to buyers just do a little round before deciding to buy something, it may save you a few bucks and regrets. LAst but not the least, I also made a few post on this site but my count is still zero.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by secret_anx View Post
    seller: Jaygees Arts & Designs
    (c/o glamconnection as endorser)
    item bought: 5layered-wedding cake
    comment:

just want to comment on the 5layered wedding cake we took from Jaygees Arts & Designs.

we were so disappointed about everything with this supplier.

Let us enumerate the flops we experienced.

1. they failed to come early to set-up the cake. they were told that the reception will start anytime from 5-6pm; they arrived almost 7pm that caused the program to start late. if they were professional enough, they could've been there earlier, like around 4pm, to prepare everything,
    2. they provided only 4layers instead of 5layers as per agreed in this transaction. their reason: the set-up couldn't bear anymore the weight of the cake if it is 5layers. this is a very pathetic excuse! they even were the ones who said that it would be a 5layered cake and i have already seen more than 5layers being prepared and they don't even have any problems about it.
    3. before we closed this deal, we specifically asked grace if she could do the design we showed her and she assured us that they can do it. we were happy to find her because she can make cakes at a very affordable price since we were in a tight budget then. when the cake arrived at the reception, it was so plain and very far from the design we agreed.
    4. we also agreed that it would be fondant-look but we had the cake in royal icing!
    5. what's worse was that we have heard from the guests that the cake taste "PAN-US".

We were very disgusted on how they handled and prepared the cake in the reception (they only literally delivered the cake and left. our coordinator and his team prepared the set-up) and their being late in their delivery.

the wedding could've been almost perfect had not all these cake disasters happened.

rating: 0/10
    ako pay naing ato sis ako natong gihapus ang cake sa iyang dagway

LAst but not the least, I also made a few post on this site but my count is still zero.

@crimsonking: tingalig sa buy and sell section lang ka nag post bro hehehe..

Blog Entries
    so far kalooy sa Ginoo, wala pa man sad tawn ko binuangi ug taga istorya....

although naay dili jud motunga sa meet ups unta mobalibad na lang daan aron di ta malangan sa atong time..kang jayrjun...ni set ug meet ups then wala motunga di man sad ta mamugos

haay naa nasad koi duha ka bogus buyers...

1st is katong nisaad nga iyang pickupon ang mga baby stuff nga iyang paliton dre nako, nindot na kaayo amung sabot mao tong gi cancel nako akung ubang importanteng lakaw ato nga time kay iya lage kunong kuhaon jud..pero wa juy nitunga niputi nalang ni akong kalimutaw ug hinuwat, kaning tawhana usa sd ni sa seller dre sa istorya. Faet!

2nd kay pag gbie lang jud, dugay nani cya ug cgeg pm nako na iya ni kuhaon ning itema mao to lstnyt i txtd her nga "muadto ko ayala sis ky naa koi paliton kung kaadto ka pwde adto lng ta meet up", no reply. ok ra nko to...pag around 9pm ni txt cya na ok ba nko magmeet up mi sa jy kay didto cya work, mao to ni reply daun ko na "ok ra sis,... padung nako diha sa jy" ni txtd cya ug usab niana cya na basin maalanganin nka sis. Ha? duol gani ko jy kita ta sa mcdo nalang. Mao to pagabot nako sa jy cge ko txt nya na asa naka sis? Wala joi ni reply bisag kausa mao to naghuwat lang kog kadjut pero sa akong paghuwat ug kadjut nga nahug nalang ug tunga sa oras wala joi ni reply ug wlay nitubag sa phone nya Nibusdak ang kusog kaayo nga uwan Aw. pwerte nakong basa.a........

Mao nang kung dili gani mo sure nga makigkita ayaw nalang mo ug tugatuga ug txtd kay dili lalim baya ha!

ambot ani...maayo pa mo kay cge na mog post.....

So far, wala pako nka sulay nga gimaro ko (Thanks God)

but i have list here sako ma recommend nga mga sellers

Seller: m0nYang
    Items purchased: Stainless rings & Bracelets and Tyra Bag
    Rating: 10/10
    Comments: Very nice items which really satisfies me, dali ra sabuton, very professional. Recommended Seller

Seller: jblim1980
    Items purchased: FitRight & Gluta Soap
    Comments: Fast reply for negotiation, buotan, very professional. Recommended Seller

Seller: jennilexshop
    Items purchased: Bags
    Comments: Ganahan ka makig.transact kay kwela nga bata, Friendly. Recommended Seller

Seller: xanne_818
    Items purchased: Blouses
    Rating: 9/10
    Comments: Okay kaau ka transact paspas jud, buotan. Recommended Seller

Seller: mojhojitos
    Items purchased: Pop Watches
    Comments: Very Nice Pop Watches, Affordable kaau pero chada. Buotan pod kaau ang Seller bisan na hasol jud xa sa pgpaship but still she's so kind. Recommend Seller
    Last edited by jLuspoc; 12-05-2009 at 05:06 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast