Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default send me your recipe for lasagna

reggie, asa naman ang recipe sa imong ate??

reggie, asa naman ang recipe sa imong ate??

wow... lami ana oi... gutom nako! anyway, can i share a tip?

when making lasagna ba, sometimes the meat filling can get so greasy, the layers just slide off... to avoid that from happening... you drain the excess oil... don't use a strainer... a plate will do... preferably almost the same circumference as the opening of the kaserola... hold it near the brim, leaving a small but just enough space for oil to drip out.

markiz, naa ka recipe for spinach lasagna?

Default Recipe of the Day

I am receiving recipes from Del Monte Kitchenomics every week via email. So, i want to post some of the recipes here.

Spaghetti Squares

You'll Need:
    1/4 kg DEL MONTE Spaghetti,
    broken in half then cooked
    per package directions
    1/4 cup evaporated milk
    2 tsp DEL MONTE Red Cane
    Vinegar
    1 pc egg, beaten
    1-1/2 cups coarsely grated quickmelt
    cheese
    1/2 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1-1/2
    tsp iodized rock salt)
    2 tbsp snipped parsley

Chicken Mixture:
    2 tbsp butter
    4 cloves garlic, crushed
    1 pc onion, sliced
    350 g chicken breast, deboned,
    filleted and cut into fine
    strips
    1 pc carrot, diced
    2 tbsp flour
    1 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1 tbsp
    iodized rock salt)
    1/4 tsp pepper
    1/2 cup evaporated milk (mixed
    with 1/2 cup water)

Here's How:

1. Chicken mixture : Sauté garlic, onion, chicken and carrot in butter. Cook covered for 5 minutes. Add flour, salt and pepper. Continue stirring for 1 minute. Add milk gradually while stirring until well blended. Simmer for 5 minutes or until thick. Set aside.

2. Combine milk and DEL MONTE Vinegar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Mix with egg, 1/2 cup of cheese and salt. Add cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Layer on greased rectangular pan (12"X8"). Press pasta firmly. Spread chicken mixture over. Sprinkle with parsley and remaining cheese. Bake for 11 minutes at 350oF. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Cut into squares.

MAKES 10 SERVINGS.
    COST: P 102.10 per recipe
    P 10.25 per serving

Lusog Note: Rich in Lysine - promotes growth in the young.

how do you get the recipes by mail btw?

Cayenne Pepper is made from the dried pods of pungent chili peppers. This fiery spice adds flair to dishes from Asia, the Americas, and the Middle East.

I hope this description helped you traunco.

you can sign up online to get DelMonte mail.. I get it too.. send me your complete info and I will recommend you to their list, k? Soon, you'll be receiving the mail from them.

Default Re: Recipe of the Day

Quote Originally Posted by iSTORYA
    1/2 cup Olive oil
    Patay tayo jan.... mantika pa lang mo gastos nata ug sobra usa ka gatos, 1/2 cup palang na unja deli pana virgin olive oil. The good thing about olive humot gyud ang imong niluto ug more yummy pa.

Anybody here heard about coconut Virgin Oil? Lunok man tingali na, ingon sila healthy pud kuno to comparo sa regular vegetable oil.

Jack,
    Basin naa kay recipe sa Sweet Chili Crab gae tabi.... Eh try naku karong weekend para deli ko laajon deri sa balay.

@kalinaw: Bitaw.... i think virgin coconut oil is gilana nga lubi nga nilunok.

About your crab menu, here is what i got from the net. Is this what you are lookin' for?
    ----------------
    Roasted Sweet Chili Crab
    This is a great dish to serve family style. The crab is messy, but the flavor is so good everyone will be licking their fingers. One crab per person provides a large meal, so if the crabs are large, figure on 3/4 of a crab per person. Serve with rice or noodles and fresh steamed vegetables and cold beer!

Ingredients:
    4 Dungeness Crab, cleaned and cracked
    1 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
    1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
    1/2 fresh lemon, wedged

Directions:
    Place the cleaned, cracked crab into the pan and mix thoroughly with sweet chili sauce. Make sure all of the crab is coated with sauce.

Place the roasting pan back in the oven at 500 degrees and cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Turn crab every 5 minutes or so. Oven temperatures vary, so carefully watch the pan so as not to burn it. The crab should be heated completely through and the sauce should be braised onto the shell.

Remove from the oven and sprinkle chopped parsley over the crab and toss. Transfer to serving platter and serve with parsley garnish and lemon slices.

Serves 4

@darkwing: ...want to recieve Del Monte Kitchenomics recipes via email weekly? Go to this link and subscirbe free of charge:

http://www2.kitchenomics.com/

enjoy!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast