Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Reading

Default Re: Free Online Photo Reading

Ds s an nterstng forum, pls pm me ur readngs, thnks!

thanx soul doctor.. :mrgreen:

hi want to know if when i'll get married?
    just PM me pls. thanks

hi this is my close friend. will she get married again?
    PM me ur readings pls. thanks again
    Last edited by Galadriel; 04-26-2009 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pongborro
    Pa-try daw....
    anything u can read bout us both, and as individuals..
    [color=red]
    I will post na lang my readings here and besides this is for entertainment only and should not be the basis of your decision.

I only read the person on the right side. The moment I see your picture, I saw a vision of an old lady. My feelings dictate that it's your grandma. So I'm not sure if you're close to her. You will be the judge.

Right there and then another vision of a male figure (father) that came into the picture, but I'm wondering why there's no mother figure. While holding that vision of your father, he was wearing a formal attire or something like a black suit (murag Americana) and I saw water from behind, like a body of water...a sea. Is your father working in abroad? Or live in a far away place? And suddenly it overides that your grandma is in the province.

You have this career or course that has something to do with medicine or science. I have this feeling that you have plans of going abroad.

I see a bar and some bottles. So this tells me that you like parties or hanging out with friends. Let's say you are sociable person and the guy on the left side depends much of your emotional support as the foundation of your relationship with each other. I see you as a strong person which tells me that you're a dominant than your boyfriend.

Damn, can't concentrate well even if I'm playing some meditative music. Anyways, the floor is yours. LOL.

Again, I share this without looking at the post of Soul Doctor so as not to cloud my readings.

Hope you can give me feedbacks.

Silver Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by sweetvixen

pls pm lang also ang reading..
    Before I continue, I should remind you that all readings posted here should not be the basis of your decision. You are always the captain of your ship.

The person on the right side is more close to his mom.

I know that sometimes, the ghost of our past keeps on haunting us. It is always a challenge.

I don't know if this serves me right but while looking at the picture, all of a sudden I shifted my vision to your living room but what is dominant is the dinning area. There is this mirror near the dinning area and the staircase going to the second floor is facing the table. LOL. I'm sure am not talking sense here but heck it's not about Feng Shui. I don't mind if this is not accurate...well that's what I saw while reading the picture.

Continue....

At first glance it tells me that you're the second child or the youngest basta I can sense that you have an elder brother or sister. Hmmm...now it's telling me that dili kaayo mo close sa inyo mag igsuon.

You are a serious type of a person. Not really into sports and you're a home buddy. Your performance in school is average. Strange, I see the word "engineer"...are you taking up or planning to take engineering course?

Relationship? I sense that bag-o lang mo with your gf. Your gf is happy to be with and very opposite with your personality. Meaning, if you're the serious type of a person, your gf is the happy and jolly to be with.

All I can say to that person on the right side is be strong. Though I know you're emotionally weak but you will master your own strength in due time.

I think I need another round of hot coffee. LOL. It's already 10:37PM, Saturday (May 24, 200.

Moving on....

Silver Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by sho-es

hi want to know if when i'll get married?
    just PM me pls. thanks
    I see the word "accountancy" I guess your work is something to do with money.

While looking at your picture, I saw a man behind your back. Taller than you that looks like a foreigner. Then all of a sudden there's a computer. So I'm wondering if you're always online or want to go online to find someone special.

I see you as a friendly person and you have lots of friends.

While looking at your picture closely, I see or felt this aura around you that it's been a long time na you have no relationship. I don't know if your lucky guy is here in the Philippines but I sense that you're looking forward to go abroad.

I sensed, that a person have a hard time falling in love with you if I'm talking from a Filipino point of view. That's why I said kanina that it's likely that you will be partnered with a foreigner. If you ask me, I like seeing you marrying a foreigner who is older than you like 2, 3 or 5 years.

There is something in you that you like to go abroad.

I have a hard time reading you more. If only I have my Tarot Cards.

Silver Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by sho-es

hi this is my close friend. will she get married again?
    PM me ur readings pls. thanks again
    There is something in here that makes her strict but down to earth. What I mean of strict is something to do with her principles. She want to impose something which she thinks is right. She has this kind of disposition that she is in command or superior in nature.

I wonder what's her zodiac sign. Is it Cancer or Capricorn?

I see two kids. Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm trying to connect to her as this is my 4th online reading in a row. LOL.

It's 12:21AM Sunday na (May 25, 200

There is something in her personality na mataha ang uban tawo but she's looks nice and pretty. I guess what I want to highlight in my reading here is "Personality."

Okay, I'm done. Can I sleep now? LOL.

Time check 12:25AM, Sunday (May 25, 200

Silver Hawk
    Last edited by silverhawk; 05-10-2009 at 10:42 AM.

I only read the person on the right side. The moment I see your picture, I saw a vision of an old lady. My feelings dictate that it's your grandma. So I'm not sure if you're close to her. You will be the judge.
    ---My grandma on my father side passed away long ago. We're not close.
    ---My grandma on my mother side-- hmmm.. i have about 40 1st degree cousins (large family) so, not much time and attention is accorded to each of us.. but, i love my grandma dearly and we get to talk/bond whenever we get together.. And we share the same passion for drawing/painting.

Right there and then another vision of a male figure (father) that came into the picture, but I'm wondering why there's no mother figure. While holding that vision of your father, he was wearing a formal attire or something like a black suit (murag Americana) and I saw water from behind, like a body of water...a sea. Is your father working in abroad? Or live in a far away place? And suddenly it overides that your grandma is in the province.
    ---I am much much closer to my mom. My dad is in davao, we're not close. Ngano nag formal attire man? kuyawan man pud ta ana (hehe).. but he long retired from the bank as the branch manager.
    ---My grandma, yes, lives in Mindanao.

You have this career or course that has something to do with medicine or science. I have this feeling that you have plans of going abroad.
    ---Im taking up nursing

I see a bar and some bottles. So this tells me that you like parties or hanging out with friends. Let's say you are sociable person
    ---Probably because we were in the bar and we had a bottle of beer in this pic... But yes, i do like to hang out with friends.

and the guy on the left side depends much of your emotional support as the foundation of your relationship with each other. I see you as a strong person which tells me that you're a dominant than your boyfriend.
    ---Yes, true.

Tnx silverhawk!! Nice one.

Wlay reading kung asa pa-ingon ni among relasyon? heheh

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Lisod na basta layo.
    Labi na naay katext imong boyfriend.
    Gwapo man gud.
    Dili jud na kalikayan.

Focus na lang sa imong self.
    And don't close your doors to other opportunities.
    I see a foreigner...
    could be a chatmate....

you should develop your talent.
    You probably were an artist in your previous life.
    Last edited by Galadriel; 04-26-2009 at 12:20 PM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    ahahahhhaha saon...
    won't post my pic here coz it's always bad reading

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    Lisod na basta layo.
    Labi na naay katext imong boyfriend.
    Gwapo man gud.
    Dili jud na kalikayan.

Focus na lang sa imong self.
    And don't close your doors to other opportunities.
    I see a foreigner...
    could be a chatmate....
    wow u hit the mark... naa gyud daghan mu text ana kong uyab intawon.. pero i trust him enough...

And ur next lines actually made me laugh... kay bago lang gyud ko gitaga-an ug ka-chat sa kong classmate, but i told him i have a bf and we're still going strong...
    nakatawa lang ko kay natugma gyud imong gi ingon.
    And yes, ur right, i am closing my door to other opportunities (regarding my lovelife)

About the artist thing: i do paint/draw.. but its been a reallyyyy long time na wala nako naka balik ug draw.. i think im rusting now..

ako sad, apil sad ko, hehehe
    ill post my picture niya silverhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Ljane View Post
    ako sad, apil sad ko, hehehe
    ill post my picture niya silverhawk

Sure, feel free.

Silver Hawk

Hello Soul Doctor,

Welcome back. Great readings.

Have you tried reading people upfront? Like you read them face to face without their knowledge?

I tried this before but only small percent of success than reading online photos. Maybe because I prefer looking straight to their eyes (window of their soul). Thus, I like reading photo than the live ones. Mind you, it drains me too hehehehehe. That's why I need to recharge myself. I do this reading during recruitment but of course I weigh more on their credentials, how they present themselves + personality. And I find this amazing, especially during the interview. When you quips and said "Aha."

How about you?

Hope you can join in one of our meetings.

Silver Hawk
    Last edited by silverhawk; 05-10-2009 at 10:43 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast