Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Reading

tnx silverhawk and soul doctor!
    i have a somewhat ignorant question but ill question it anyways:
    Different pics, same person but different setting at a different time--- different pud reading or not?

Default The Art of Photo Reading

We all receive mental impressions when looking at a picture or photograph. We tend to "read facial" expressions or other things about the face, the person's attire, their posture, and what they are doing in the photograph. We all deal with preconceived thoughts on first glance.

Photo reading is similar to Psychometry in that you are focusing on a picture and getting impressions.

Today I share this experience as my own personal quest to unlock the mystery of human mind.

All the best,

Silver Hawk

P.S. On May 31, 2008 I will start my Feng Shui study (one-on-one class) with my mentor. Those who are interested can send me a PM to s1lvrh4wk@yahoo.com.
    Last edited by silverhawk; 05-10-2009 at 10:43 AM.

hehe.. nosebleed.. so, it is possible to get like new readings on another photograph of the same person?

yep, nakabasa nako sa imong past readings, thats what prompted me to post my pic here, i got curious...

oki, will browse thru that forum too

Quote Originally Posted by pongborro View Post
    tnx silverhawk and soul doctor!
    i have a somewhat ignorant question but ill question it anyways:
    Different pics, same person but different setting at a different time--- different pud reading or not?
    This is a good question pongborro. I don't know if it matters to the reader but it's a good try to test oneself.

Silver Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by pongborro View Post
    hehe.. nosebleed.. so, it is possible to get like new readings on another photograph of the same person?

yep, nakabasa nako sa imong past readings, thats what prompted me to post my pic here, i got curious...

oki, will browse thru that forum too
    New readings on another photograph of the same person? I don't know because I haven't thought about it.

I will give you an analogy during our discussion in one of our workshops.

It goes like this:

=======
    I'm the inquirer and if I want that this is what I want to think right here and then while asking for a Tarot Reading, will it matter? The answer of our speaker was, "It is possible, because in Tarot Reading, you decipher or get info from their subconscious."
    =======

I used to do Tarot Readings before but I gave my cards to a friend. I stopped due to reasons that it drains me emotionally because of their problems. When I say drains me emotionally is the same with Online Photo Reading. But why I'm still doing this? Like what I said, unlock the mystery of human mind.

I met another Feng Shui expert, a lady and we shared stories of our experiences. I came to realized that those who go for a Tarot Reading are those with problems in their love life, family, career, etc while those who go for a Feng Shui Readings are those who wish to have good business, good family relationship, etc.

That's why in my Feng Shui study, I'm documenting cases that I'm handling together with my mentor. One of which is when I visited Benevola Garden Chinese Cemetery located at Brgy. Pulpogan, Consolacion Cebu City on May 25, 2008 (Sunday) at around 1PM. This is where rich Chinese families burried their loved ones. You will be amazed of what we discovered per Feng Shui.

I know it's too much of a coincidence recently and I know there is a calling especially last night (May 28, 2008 around 11PM) when I received an invitation from Manila to do Feng Shui reading in an office.

Just want to share.

Silver Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by shimiyu View Post
    ahahahhhaha saon...
    won't post my pic here coz it's always bad reading
    Maybe the ghost of your past keeps on haunting you.

Silver Hawk
    Last edited by silverhawk; 05-10-2009 at 10:44 AM.

same as my avatar nalang, hehehe

thank you....

can someone do my reading again..

and the reading about my relationship with my boyfriend..from the pic i posted last time..

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    Hello Soul Doctor,

Welcome back. Great readings.

Have you tried reading people upfront? Like you read them face to face without their knowledge?

I tried this before but only small percent of success than reading online photos. Maybe because I prefer looking straight to their eyes (window of their soul). Thus, I like reading photo than the live ones. Mind you, it drains me too hehehehehe. That's why I need to recharge myself. I do this reading during recruitment but of course I weigh more on their credentials, how they present themselves + personality. And I find this amazing, especially during the interview. When you quips and said "Aha."

How about you?

Hope you can join in one of our meetings.

Silver Hawk
    Cebu Paranormal Society
    Online Resource for Intuition Development, Balanced Living, Community and Connection
    Lately, I havent been able to effectively meditate.
    Too many problems inside me and around me. Hehehe.
    Only after a good meditation that I see images of a persons past life.
    But, it just comes out naturally on other persons.
    Maybe they have strong residual auras or something.
    I have no idea how to control or will this "past life reading" thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetvixen View Post
    can someone do my reading again..

and the reading about my relationship with my boyfriend..from the pic i posted last time..
    Dear sweet vixen.

Don't put too much weight on your "lovelife".

I'm not sure if it is love though.

It could just be your hormones raging as a teenager.

You have atendency to be easily attracted with boys-- even relatives.

Take it easy. You are young. Theres more to life than love and boys.
    Last edited by Galadriel; 04-26-2009 at 12:21 PM.

ako a nasa picture Soul Doctor ug Silverhawk, heheh

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    New readings on another photograph of the same person? I don't know because I haven't thought about it.

I used to do Tarot Readings before but I gave my cards to a friend. I stopped due to reasons that it drains me emotionally because of their problems. When I say drains me emotionally is the same with Online Photo Reading. But why I'm still doing this? Like what I said, unlock the mystery of human mind.
    well... if u've done it na, feedback lang nya

i could just imagine how draining it is...
    i thought na diha ra mabasa kung naa gyud in person, i mean, in the flesh, not thru photos.. possible pud diay.

@souldoctor: throwing to u the same question i posed to silverhawk:
    is it possible to get like new readings on another photograph of the same person? or different readings of different photos on the same person? coz, lahi2 man gud place, time, imong mood/feelings at that time when the photographs were taken, unless kung magbasa ka in the flesh... hmmm... masabtan ba kaha akong question :o

(pariha sa kong pic <----- ani na avatar, lahi ra kayo sa pic that i asked to be read.. or am i not making sense, coz its just the same person? toink..)
    Last edited by Galadriel; 04-26-2009 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ljane View Post
    ako a nasa picture Soul Doctor ug Silverhawk, heheh
    Sure that's two hours meditation for me. LOL.

I'll get back to you as soon as possible when am ready.

Silver Hawk
    Last edited by silverhawk; 05-10-2009 at 10:45 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast