Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Demons

mao nay gitawag og Cerberus ( the three-headed dog guarding the entrance to Hades; son of Typhon)

mao na imo gipasabot bro nasyo?

so demon gihapon na cya dri sa S&O?
    la ko labot ani ha

We have what we call a Genus Loci or the intelligence of the place. We could call it an intelligence in a specific place. These entities evolved into demons in the Judeo-Christian mythos and belief... However these entities are just co-existing with the people in the specific area. They are neutral entities which are quite territorial that is why they harm people who cut their trees, or build houses in their lands.... we call them elementaries or "Tag-Lugar" which means "of the place"....

These entities are responsible for meeting our base desires. Be careful then. The longer they hover over you the greater is the chance that you'll become their slave.

Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    la ko labot ani ha
    sure jd bro wla ka labot ky dli man gani ka too ginoo demon pa noon. ahehe!

pero na cla lain gipasabot ani. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    All Demons of the present Dominant Religion are the gods of the old and banished religion.
    banished by other religion you mean.

Full Time Slave-driver blade101's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    a good demon is a perfect oxy***** in my books.
    which is precisely why I enclosed the word good in quotation marks. demons are bad in my book too but then this can be subjective as it may not be bad to someone else.

naa sa Paranormal Activity
    mao nay Demons?

Quote Originally Posted by bane View Post
    yup again, its all about perception.... some "Demons" are beneficial as well
    Just because a Demon is beneficial to you it does not necessarily mean they're good. Biblically that's how they worked appearing to do good but with evil intention in the end. I don't believe Demon can do a Robin Hood kind of thing but that's what they're trying to sell us ever since. They seem to be beneficial to us not because its natural for them to do good sometimes but simply a pre-text to draw us away from God. They're in rebellion to anything that stood for God, His antithesis.

But of course this is only from a Christian perspective, unlike Maxwell's demon in science which do good.

who can provide a list of demons here? not some link ha. if you're a demonologist, you may provide a complete detailed list of the name of the demon and its characteristics. or, as an individual istoryan, you may provide one or two.

Blog Entries
    I am one of the demons when it comes to dogmatic belief for a heretic is always called a demon.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast