Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

i can make most of my time if m depressed(LOVE)..i can write poems,..it is how i pour out all my frustrations and all my questions through my poem...its like getting use to the pain until uR numb..but i can say that afterall Im not a looser,i was able to cope up, its true TIME can help in healing the pain,though it cant wipe it away..at least uL be ok and learn on the mistake and uL be stronger na....its like the song, u made me stronger by breaking my heart....

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    eating ice cream infront of the telly, heaps of ice cream to cool down my head.

do something fun during weekends and spend it with friends and family so i wont be thinking of him again.

keep myself preoccupied.pretty much thats about it. i know its easy to say, but hard to do but its really a matter of time but you'll get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by ladygreen View Post
    i can make most of my time if m depressed(LOVE)..i can write poems,..it is how i pour out all my frustrations and all my questions through my poem...its like getting use to the pain until uR numb..but i can say that afterall Im not a looser,i was able to cope up, its true TIME can help in healing the pain,though it cant wipe it away..at least uL be ok and learn on the mistake and uL be stronger na....its like the song, u made me stronger by breaking my heart....

At some point, I also resort to this kind of coping up technique..I'd say it's very helpful indeed!! Keeping a journal would help you understand yourself better and surprisingly, you will notice that the cycle keeps on repeating itself... So, it's like an eye opener as well..

Quote Originally Posted by elvandesantos View Post
    gamit ug gidili nga drugas thats what i did... but it just depressed me more. so karon Log-in nlang istorya
    Atleast, you learn the futility of using it ... Support from family and friends really helps.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Go to a counselor..............

duwag online games.. labi na GG.. wakokoko

kaon taman genaboT hangtud ma satisfied ang kwarta nga imong ge gasto nya sauna imo napod igasto sa imong self laag bisag asa puyo laen lugar

magshopping nya mangidnap ug friends aron naa kuyog pawala sa boredom... mukaon ug daghan sweets. kana if naay budget. if wala gani, muhilak aron pagaan sa gibati.hehehe

ni hawa sa ako trabaho apply dayon abroad hehehe
    karon ganahan na hinoon ko uli sa pinas for good huhuhuhuh

Akong amiga kay kung madepress cya manawag cya nko or moari sa amoa pra magf**k mi...hehehe
    Lahi sad to iya style..

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast