Page 4 of 249 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Thread: JP Morgan Chase

Unhappy Scam daw......??

Guy's....!!! Share lang nako bout sa ako kaboardmeet experience... He was posted his resume in one job site and he was being called an attention by JP Morgan and they said that he was selected as one of the qualified applicants for administrative staff...

Ingon ang taga JP Morgan nga ang training daw kay sa "NEW YORK" kung ma.ok. ang mga requirements nga ila gikinahanglan... but there are some payments and it should be deposit on there bank accounts... BDO ang ilang bank account.... ang first payment kay 2,500 para daw na xa sa plain ticket going to manila but after a couple of days nag.mail na sab nga magbayad sab og 3,500 para sa paper's going to NEW YORK. Actually 6 sila nga mga applicants and all of them kay nag.backout kay they believe nga scam. Guys I think naay mga tao nga nigamit sa pangalan sa JP Morgan nga company og nangilad og mga applicants... SO WE SHOULD BE AWARE TO THIS KIND of PEOPLE!!!!!!! I know JP Morgan is one of the biggest company in the US. Naa lang jud mga tao nga nangalakal para mangilad.... I hope this will serve as a "REMINDER"... GOOD LUCK TO US nga mga applicants.....!!!!!!!!!

try to call them if they have a loacal no. "what if tinuod" and "what if scam" pero kuyaw pud nga mga pila ka days ra naa na pud laing amunt gi ask. tsk tsk

Quote Originally Posted by hampang_kit View Post
    Guy's....!!! Share lang nako bout sa ako kaboardmeet experience... He was posted his resume in one job site and he was being called an attention by JP Morgan and they said that he was selected as one of the qualified applicants for administrative staff...

Ingon ang taga JP Morgan nga ang training daw kay sa "NEW YORK" kung ma.ok. ang mga requirements nga ila gikinahanglan... but there are some payments and it should be deposit on there bank accounts... BDO ang ilang bank account.... ang first payment kay 2,500 para daw na xa sa plain ticket going to manila but after a couple of days nag.mail na sab nga magbayad sab og 3,500 para sa paper's going to NEW YORK. Actually 6 sila nga mga applicants and all of them kay nag.backout kay they believe nga scam. Guys I think naay mga tao nga nigamit sa pangalan sa JP Morgan nga company og nangilad og mga applicants... SO WE SHOULD BE AWARE TO THIS KIND of PEOPLE!!!!!!! I know JP Morgan is one of the biggest company in the US. Naa lang jud mga tao nga nangalakal para mangilad.... I hope this will serve as a "REMINDER"... GOOD LUCK TO US nga mga applicants.....!!!!!!!!!

maau sd nga ni-backout imo frnd oi,,, I think scam gd na.............

bitaw naa cla add sa sunstar.... as in whole page gd sa last portion......

Guys, I'm not here from Cebu, but where the heck is ebloc building? Thanks

Guys, i am working in a recruitment agency,please be aware that most of the time, it would be the company to shoulder the expenses for th training even if it takes to go abroad for the training. Beware of illegal recruiters

I've heard from a big recruitment agency for callcenters that JP Morgan Chase will open on the first quarter of 2010.

Obviously its a SCAM SCAM SCAM

E-bloc

is the building at the back of LOFT.

They just posted an add on SunStar Newspaper Sunday, 10/11/09. So basing legit gyud ni.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 249 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast