Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 919899100101
Results 1,001 to 1,009 of 1009

Thread: Poetry anyone?

Any piece of poetry by Margaret Atwood

I used to write some poems when I was 14-17 the were so deep for me. But then, something changed and I don't write anymore.However, poetry always touch some special strings of my heart.

Default Not poetry, but...

The words from this author is quite poetic for me. I guess it makes sense since the author of this novel is a Vietnamese.

Poetry and writing are always in my life. I am writing an interesting blog for students. I write practical advice on writing essays and diplomas. I talk about most common types of plagiarism and ways to avoid them. Read the article at the link https://justdomyhomework.com/blog/types-of-plagiarism. And in my free time I write poems for the soul.

Who's into Bisaya poetry?

Default Education

Hello everyone! Recently, a new topic appeared on our website, such as punctuation marks! If you have problems with punctuation marks, then you are welcome to contact us! The site will teach you how to correctly place commas, dots and colons! And besides, all this is absolutely free!
    Link

Default Education

Hello everyone! I want to recommend you a site where I learned to understand what an active and passive voice is! If you have problems with this, then you are definitely here! Try it together with the others, I assure you everything will turn out quickly and easily!
    Click to investigate.

Default Education

Hello everybody! Do you often fail to formulate a sentence correctly? I think everyone is facing this problem, but I still advise you to visit our unique and completely free website. Only on it you will find many different useful programs, thanks to which you will become much more literate! Come on in, it's free!
    Check this here!

Hello everyone at the Arts and Literature forum! I've been exploring the depths of poetry and its impact on our lives. For those of you looking to deepen your understanding or even take your writing to a professional level, I found this https://fastessay.com/dissertation-writing-service.html custom dissertation writing service that might be of great help. It's a resource that could provide valuable assistance for anyone considering a dissertation or major project in the field of literature. Let's keep sharing and growing in our love for poetry!

10.    Advertisement

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 919899100101