Page 3 of 205 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

wow fayter lagi ni!

i want i want i want.

im from lapu-lapu.. waaa hehe

Quote Originally Posted by PipayNove View Post
    i want i want i want.

im from lapu-lapu.. waaa hehe
    kalayo......pero oki ra ug naay car.....heheheheee.....ingna lang TS........PEACE!

aw >.< chopper ok ra? =p

ghe nlng,d man q luoran.dli nko mamugos

better luck nxt round...

mga lolz ay..

Blog Entries
    Layo-a sa inyo bro uie....

di man pud ka ma PM dri sa istorya...

pede unta ko sa drummer bro...igo jud au nako ang gere ninyo...pero pwerteng layoa nako...naa ko sa lapu2

Pwede ko mag drummer pero sundays ra ko pwede.

Thumbs up LOOKING FOR A DRUMMER, LEAD GUITARIST, BASIST, AND AFRICAN BACK UP SINGERS & etc.

Hi..

I have an urgent need to form a temporary band. Im really looking for lead guitarist, basist, keyboardist, drummer and also ladies who play well in violin. Also, i needed african male and female to take part as my back up singers. I have passion for music and i plan to launch a career in music hopefully by 2010 but however i still have to experience performing on stage.

And since i am an event organizer/coordinator i wanna perform in one of my biggest event on november 2009 here in cebu. The music event will be attended by 20,000 people and we have invited talent scouts from major record label companies since there are bands who auditioned last month and will perform during the show as we showcase new aspiring artists. There will be a nationwide tv satellite coverage for this particular event. We are having MTV Philippines to cover the full length of the show. Our media mileage is wide and its a great exposure to our aspiring performing bands. However, as my passion for singing dictates and my desire to perform calls i would like also to perform during my event but i dont have my band members yet. That is why im here in high hopes to find best talents here whom i can work with well.

I just want to play 3 songs during the event. And it will be a cover songs coz im still undecided if im gonna sing during the event my own composition. And its gonna be a very special time for me as it will be my first experience to perform outdoor with a huge crowd around. If you wanna work with me please show your interest and message me in private.

You will not be compensated in terms of money, however your exposure to play in this particular event will bring us both unforgettable experience. But you will be provided with food and drinks same as with the other bands. And if we are great together during the event then maybe i will get you as my official band members since after the event i will start to work out on my own compositions and will plan self produced shows and partnership produced shows. Hope to enjoy whatever will come on the way.

The event is on november 6-8, 2009. I your passion is music and you think this opportuniy is great then we are all set.

If you are excellent in playing instruments please dont hesitate to show your interest and appear in person for personal audition. Audition can be anytime from september 23-26. If you can refer somebody please let me know. Please tell your friends about it..

Please contact me through email at wayne_gabriel22@yahoo.com for more details. Maybe soon i will post more details here. Thank you.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 205 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast