Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

naa pa'y kulang, katong All About Mormons. nice baya kau to na discussion, kay daghan kaau nag explain about that religion.

unless dili cya belong sa thread na ge lock. hehehe

although i'm glad na naay mga threads na gi-lock that would incite to arguments, i'm also saddened about a few threads na gi-lock that would have encouraged a healthy discussion. then came the religionists and that spoiled everything.

.. yes hellblazer, that's the saddest part of it all. There are threads which has decent discussions but there are people here you come barging in and spoil everything.

.. you see, since most of the arguements have turn into insults and personal attacks i have left but two choices:

a. to ban those who engaged in personal attacks ( by the way, there are a lot )

b. to lock the threads to avoid further anguish from member to member

.. obviously, the i opted for the second option coz i don't want to ban multitude of members.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedes View Post
    go go go.....

mayra..

spirituality and occult gud ni na thread.. kapoy ug istorya anang tawo na religion ra lalisan oi.. usik ug panahon ug ideas..

kung ganahan jud sila, buhatan na lng ug lain space para sila ra magkigkombate ug religion..
    why talk religion when the forum is on spirituality and occult? you are contradicting yourself. religion exists because of man's spirituality; religion is created because of man's spirituality; for the man who has a religion the two are indivisible.

There seems to be a confusion in this forum. this is probably the reason why too many threads on religion that talk about spirituality legitimately in this forum are closed sooner than one can type out "religion"

Quote Originally Posted by derelict sneakers View Post
    why talk religion when the forum is on spirituality and occult? you are contradicting yourself. religion exists because of man's spirituality; religion is created because of man's spirituality; for the man who has a religion the two are indivisible.

There seems to be a confusion in this forum. this is probably the reason why too many threads on religion that talk about spirituality legitimately in this forum are closed sooner than one can type out "religion"
    sorry to disappoint you.. but religion is waaayyy overrated.. spiritual people know that a man's religion is not above the humanity in a person.. people who cling to their religion are not truly spiritual people, but just scared shit of the reality around them and so they bury their heads in their "religion"..

Quote Originally Posted by bluedes View Post
    sorry to disappoint you.. but religion is waaayyy overrated.. spiritual people know that a man's religion is not above the humanity in a person.. people who cling to their religion are not truly spiritual people, but just scared shit of the reality around them and so they bury their heads in their "religion"..
    spiritual - Concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church --> the dictionary thinks otherwise.
    lets start this year in good faith.

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12