Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Sketches for a Cause

Hi guys,

We are currently having the 3rd day of the Krayola art workshop tomorrow, the kids we are teaching are grade six pupils from sawang calero elementary school.the pictures of the 1st and 2nd day can be found on the tsinelas website (see links below). The next art workshop will be on august for the grade 5 pupils, we still need your support for the art materials. we will be posting the needed materials by item shortly after the first art workshop concludes on the last saturday of july. Thank you very much for those who support this cause.

day 1 - http://tsinelas.org/media-gallery.html?id=28
    day 2 - http://tsinelas.org/media-gallery.html?id=30
    ------------------

The Beyond Art's Sake group would like to invite anybody who can draw to donate their drawings or sketches for the benefit of the children in the Philippines.

Our group is supporting the Pens of Hope project conceptualized by Nortehahon, a blogger from Samar. In our first event last June, we sold drawings and generated about P5,000. The proceeds were used to buy pencils, pens and other writing materials for her beneficiaries. Currently, we are still selling our artworks online for 50 pesos each.

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE CONTRIBUTING YOUR ARTWORKS. YOU WILL NOT GET ANY SALE FROM THEM. make sure that your artworks that you are contributing do not exceed the value of 100 pesos (in your own assessment)

sa binisaya pa, kay bati ko maginingles:

bana-bana-a lang ninyo nga dili pud mulapaw ang worth sa inyong sketch o artwork sa 100pesos kay barato lang baya ang baligya nato, so ayaw lang pud idonate inyong mga masterpieces kay dili raba mo bayaran ani, ang inyong artwork will serve as your donation/contribution to the cause already

so makahibalo namo unsa nga medium inyong gamiton ani, paper is the best medium

If you are interested in contributing artworks, we will be more than happy to meet up with you so we can make a copy of the artworks and post them online. You may contact us via email beyondartssake@gmail.com or add us at our Facebook account. If you want to know more details, please visit the following sites:

* Beyond Art's Sake's Facebook Account: Beyond Art's Sake | Facebook
    * Artworks for Sale for Pens of Hope Project: Drawings for Pens of Hope Photos | Facebook
    * Beyond Art's Sake's First Event: Go, celebrate the gift of life! A Shout Out to Some Cebu Bloggers
    * Pens of Hope Concept: Go, celebrate the gift of life! Pens of Hope
    * Pens of Hope in Davao: Pens of Hope in Davao

how to join/ how to help

do one or all of these things

1. just arrange for a meeting so you can donate your sketches and i can scan them and put them online,
    2. just start selling your sketches (50 pesos each) , painting and other artworks (you can decide how much you will want to charge for these items) to your friends and everyone else, and donate the proceeds,
    3. once we have enough cash, (eg. 4k to 5k) we can go out and buy school supplies and plan on which area/ barangay/ class in a school to give this to.
    4. get your friends to donate/sell their artworks for this cause too

bro. asa ko makadrop sa akong artworks?

thanks for the inquiry, you can drop off the sketches at turtles nest lahug, just tell them its for dan thanks

bro.. do we have pens of hope in cebu?

will txt u once madrop na nako akong artworks.
    ok raman sad nga pencils na akong ihatag no? i'm spreading the word man sad sa akong friends.. maybe we can contribute pencils right away..

Thanks sa ni support sa event,,tinabangay tah ninyu ani..

thanks to Beor and Galadriel for the support...^^

ok ra kaayo nga mga lapis ug pens ang ihatag instead of artworks nga ibaligya pa thanks sa istorya sa pagsticky ani nga thread.

wala man pens of hope in cebu pero naa tsinelas association that advocates in helping the education of poor children here in the city and the province. we can always give assistance to tsinelas in the same way

nice. il add you guys on facebook. and yeah, i will submit some of my art(crap) hehe.

thanks bai, we plan to meet on friday at 7pm at turtles nest

gud day!
    dan..
    i have collected used pencils nah, but magamit pa ang pencils. i have about 50pcs used pencils..
    i'll be giving this also aside from the brand new ones that i'll be giving.

did inform my family and friends of this, and my mom is spreading the word to her colleagues.. she'll just tell me if they have their donation on hand.

i've heard of tsinelas as well.. akong mga kabarkada nag support ani na cause, they're from stc.
    did inform them of pens of hope, and they're aware of it already.

will communicate with you. txt lang nya ko

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast