Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating Budget

Default Dating Budget

How much would be a good dating budget? 3-4hrs...
    just curious...

Blog Entries

Default Dating Budget

to be safe bring around 5k... but of course it would depend on where you'll take the girl... pero kung adto ra mo sa mcdonalds or jollibee 500 would be enough... if you really want to impress the girl and make her feel special, take her to first class restaurants... 5k should be enough for both of you :mrgreen:

Default Dating Budget

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR
    to be safe bring around 5k... but of course it would depend on where you'll take the girl... pero kung adto ra mo sa mcdonalds or jollibee 500 would be enough... if you really want to impress the girl and make her feel special, take her to first class restaurants... 5k should be enough for both of you :mrgreen:
    5k?!... fatay! McDonalds/Jolibee for 500? fatay napud! hala noh? kafait diay ani noh? but i think it'll be worth... kung success ang day...

Default Dating Budget

i'm happy if a guy takes me to mcDonald's or jollibee beee..kfc...wendy's...or even buy me fishballs just around the kanto...

am not into fancy restaurant....dili lang tungod expensive di pa ko mabusog...hehehh may pa ug kaon sa carenderia...tapos mag kinamot..kaon kinilaw...ahehehhehe

waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..mingaw nako kinilaw!!!
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Default Dating Budget

Quote Originally Posted by CrasHBURN
    5k?!... fatay! McDonalds/Jolibee for 500? fatay napud! hala noh? kafait diay ani noh? but i think it'll be worth... kung success ang day...
    you don't count your money and think that you'll get a yes when you date someone... you should put in your mind that you're not spending money for the girl and expect something in return... you should put in your mind that you're not the one giving out a favor... it is the girl that gave you a favor by accepting your invitation... just have a good time, enjoy the moment...

Default Dating Budget

Oh, BeoR dearie, I never knew you could be soooOOOoo sweet!, hehe, btaw oi Crashyyy, that's right, you should be glad that she went out with you in the first place. You can take her to a fastfood chain, or newhere your budget will allow, what matters is how you handle your date, you can take her to punko punko for all I care, as long as you know that it's alright with her and she's like dessay here na mu kaon ra ug karenderia, and you better make sure that, every second she spends with you is never a dull moment.

kung di kaya then screw the danged date, wait for another day. heheh kung ok na ang budget, or kung di get her to spend for you(NOT!)

Default Dating Budget

Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    Oh, BeoR dearie, I never knew you could be soooOOOoo sweet!, hehe, btaw oi Crashyyy, that's right, you should be glad that she went out with you in the first place. You can take her to a fastfood chain, or newhere your budget will allow, what matters is how you handle your date, you can take her to punko punko for all I care, as long as you know that it's alright with her and she's like dessay here na mu kaon ra ug karenderia, and you better make sure that, every second she spends with you is never a dull moment.

kung di kaya then screw the danged date, wait for another day. heheh kung ok na ang budget, or kung di get her to spend for you(NOT!)

Leggyyyy dear..u make me laf to every bits of mah bones....pero crashy darling that's true...kita nlang ka ha mag-date...kuhaa ko diri sa Perth by 7 pm okay... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Default Dating Budget

Quote Originally Posted by dessay
    Quote Originally Posted by Legolas
    Leggyyyy dear..u make me laf to every bits of mah bones....pero crashy darling that's true...kita nlang ka ha mag-date...kuhaa ko diri sa Perth by 7 pm okay... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    I was asking gani kung how much will be a good Dating Budget, nya paanhaon na hinoun ko nimo sa Perth... paita uy...
    Ok... Sabot lang ta, I'll take care sa dinner and every expense we make. basta, you'll pay my plane tickets and hotel. is the plan good? or very very good? hehehehehehe

Blog Entries

Default Dating Budget

hahaha... hitch na lang ka sa pako sa plane inig agi diha sa inyo... or atang ka daan sa runway... silingan ra btaw mo sa airport

Default Dating Budget

On second thought, imong budget kung si dessay ang imong i date is like 30k to 50k, btaw karenderia, but it's in perth, wahahahhehehehewahha

I'd love to take you on a date sometime dessay, pauli lang sa diri. :2thumbs:

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 35 123411 ... LastLast