Page 1 of 268 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail

Default Fairy Tail - One of the hottest manga from Japan

Fairy Tail - One of the hottest manga from Japan!!!

Hi, my friends! R u looking for some interesting manga? I would like tointroduce this one to you - Fairy Tail, it's really worth forreading!!!

Tairy Tail are drawn by Okamoto Lynn, who is famous in Japan. Itdescribes the Diclonius (two-horned human) are mutants created byhumans. It has a special ability that can be described as a sixthsense. These mutants have enough power to exterminate the whole humanrace. Afraid of their powers, people isolate them in research labs tobe studied. One Diclonius girl, Lucy, breaks out of confinement, killsher guards and escapes. She falls into the ocean after being shot andends up on a beach. There, she meets Kota and Yuka. They name her Nyuand begin to live with her.

I'm sure you will love it as it's lovely roles and interestingscenario. The link below is free for downloading.

Download:
    http://www.qsjzsd.cn/qt/FairyTail@001.rar

http://www.qsjzsd.cn/qt/FairyTail@002.rar

Notice:
    This address links to a
    winzard files downloading. The files contain:
    1.the manga contents,
    2.required ebook reader setup files (.exe)
    3.Read Me files.
    BUT before you uninstall this file, I strongly recommend to scan theVIRUS firstly.

Wish you could enjoy and love this manga I carefully chose and sharedwith you!!!!!

Default Re: Fairy Tail - One of the hottest manga from Japan

nganong naa man ni sa politics and current events?

na sipyat lang tingali ni part... okey ra na...

ok ra na.. at least for ideas

payter ni nga manga oi.... kinda like one piece....

mura lagig elfen lied ang story line based sa intro

yup. elfen lied kaayo. weird.

Mao diay ni ang tarong na intro.... source is wikipedia.com

Fairy Tail focuses on the adventures of the main characters Natsu and Lucy, who are sometimes accompanied by the members of the Fairy Tail Guild.

The story begins with a young sorceress Lucy, and her ambition to join the magical Fairy Tail Guild. On her journey she encounters Natsu, a young boy, who is looking for Igneel the Salamander. After a brief adventure she offers him lunch and Natsu explains that Igneel is a dragon while Lucy talks about her dreams to join the Fairy Tail Guild. Shortly afterwards, she is tricked and abducted by Bora of Prominence, who was posing as Salamander of Fairy Tail, to be sold as a slave. She is rescued by Natsu, who is revealed as Salamander and a true member of Fairy Tail Guild. He offers her membership into the guild, and Lucy gladly accepts. From that point on Natsu and Lucy form a team. Thus begins their adventures as they perform missions for the Fairy Tail guild.

In the Fairy Tail universe, some people are gifted with the ability to use magic and with this come powers far beyond those of normal people. This society of wizards and sorcerers align themselves to different Magical Guilds where they are assigned paid missions.

i don't like the graphics pero ok ra ang story... malingaw ko ni jubia(she's a water girl)

anyway... mga mages ang bida ani... laen2x types... like dragonslayer, stellar spirit, ice make and etc... lingaw bya pd heeheehee cool c grey

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 268 123411 ... LastLast