Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bluedes View Post
    i'm not against soul doctor, but i also understand fingolfin's concerns..

ako pa nimo "Doc", magbutang ka ug disclaimer para protection sa imong self.. some people may take you seriously, and in the event na sayop imong advice, unsa may buhaton sunod?

what if ni-follow sya imo advice unya nagkadisgrasya siya as a result? will you take responsibility sa imong gihatag na advice? so para safe (legal and whatsoever consequence), ipahibaw lng pud na your advice may or may not work, butangi ug disclaimer.. i think mas-authentic pa na paminawon..

this same reasoning is why real doctors undergo licensure exams.. kay naa jud guarantee ang pasyente na walay malpractice ug kung naa man gani, mistake na to sa iyang pagkatawo, dili sa iyang pagkadoktor..

.. there you go. that's my whole point regarding this issue. giving out false information is very harmful to others. there maybe someone who will follow them and it's only coming from one's ideas.

this same reasoning is why real doctors undergo licensure exams.. kay naa jud guarantee ang pasyente na walay malpractice ug kung naa man gani, mistake na to sa iyang pagkatawo, dili sa iyang pagkadoktor..
    .. that is also the reason why i am very much against this said practice, coz i myself is a licensed optometrist. The biggest and most important thing in our ethics is the rule of DONT GIVE OUT FALSE INFORMATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    What? is there such a thing as a *soul doctor* that i have to be credible like a real doctor?
    Common guys!
    lighten up people.

Ask around here.
    I help people in istorya.

Ask miramax here in istorya.
    I just help his son get over his online computer game addictions.
    And i do it all for free.

Now ask a real doctor if he can do that.

.. im gonna give you links to some of your outrageous and funny answers.... later, coz im going to work ... and let's discuss it thoroughly.... okiez ??

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    So thats why i intimidate you.
    because i was using the word doctor as a name.

Would you be happy if i rename myself soul engineer?

..nope, that's not it. i dont care about your nick. it's the way you answer those questions that's a bother. .. anyway, i'll give you the links later and let's discuss it. like i said, i won't be hostile, but i am a bit sarcastic, that's my nature here in istorya, i beg you pardon in advance.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    ..nope, that's not it. i dont care about your nick. it's the way you answer those questions that's a bother. .. anyway, i'll give you the links later and let's discuss it. like i said, i won't be hostile, but i am a bit sarcastic, that's my nature here in istorya, i beg you pardon in advance.
    Thats the problem.
    I dont want to discuss.
    I give answers
    take it or leave it.
    I dont waste my times on debates and rebuttal.

im glad youve followed my answers.
    it even amuse me sometimes when i read my answers.

i hope you just wont take things too seriously.

we are here to relax and pass the time ---
    and not get old like we are the smartest guy in the planet.
    would it hurt if we learn and pick up something in the process?

truth of the matter is... people think they are better than the other... their opinion has more value... wa tay problema dha, the problem is theyre "the man".

Blog Entries
    Then Soul Doctor, DO NOT FAIL to put your disclaimer on every post you make. That is for readers who fail to practice COMMON SENSE.

doc, kinahanglan pa ba ug doktor ang soul? ngano man?

Quote Originally Posted by skoilhp View Post
    doc, kinahanglan pa ba ug doktor ang soul? ngano man?
    hatag lang sa imong opinion brod... maau ba ning iya gibuhat o di... mura sad nig horoscope bah... kamo nay bahalag too...

again, to each one his own... as long as nobody violates the rules...
    and this is S&O... who needs sources? if spiritually is based on opinion and personal choice
    (sometimes I also believe that I am connected to a higher intelligence so I self proclaim that my opinion comes directly from God... ---> now that's what you call spirituality haha)
    if I say that my credible source is God, would that be enough?
    if soul doc's answers are rationally funny, who would even dare try it? how can it then be dangerous?
    (hey there are threads here about ouija boards and witchcraft... now that's really dangerous)

IMHO,
    Anydowro

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast