Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkLord View Post
    I stand with Bane.

It was attempted. and it failed miserably simple because we focused then more on unity and less on quality.
    However...

If those of good QUALITY were to unify. THen we would have something great to work with.
    I agree with TheDarkLord.

May your tribe increase expontentially!

Silver Hawk
    Leyte Central - Online Portal of the Province of Leyte
    Welcome to Canigao Island

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    haha...the mayan calendar will end on 2012..but it will begin again...right right...

thanks for your input guys..it was just an idea.

@bane- yes, we did try that before..it did fail.

oh well..i rest my case.
    LOL...

Silver Hawk
    Leyte Central - Online Portal of the Province of Leyte
    Welcome to Canigao Island

Mga bro cge let's do it, I like also this Idea....

Default Bro

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Hi!

this is just an idea that was hatched by a friend of mine who's already based in Manila. she and i talked after a long period of silence due to some personal issues that were caused by being part of a paranormal group in Cebu where i was a primemover. subsequently, i resigned from my post there and left the group. i concentrated on being part of the Rosicrucians here in Cebu. yes, i am a member of the group which became a hot topic here for some time. i am part of OHGRC, KMCE, and Vajrayana.

but since that thread has been closed, and i don't want to add any more issues to that, this thread will not discuss anything further about it.

but here's the idea, since almost all people in the esoteric world are aware and preparing for a coming "BIG EVENT" that most people predict as the "end of the world" or "2012 cataclysm", why don't we gather and share what we know of this and talk about how best to help people who do not have the same inclinations as we do and who don't really care about the world ending.

again, this is just an idea and there is no clearly laid out plan. let us know your thoughts. it is very much appreciated.

the goal here is to foster a unity among groups that deal with the esoteric topics and spirituality as a whole. maybe there can be an alliance between groups that all teach the importance of discovering God in man...
    Rusicrusian ka, I am just trying to contact some of rosicrusian diri sa Cebu pero pag adto nako sa Diplomat Hotel, sunday raman diay ang available.dili ko member ani pero amigo nako ang usa sa tig process sa study papers nila..

Ok there are pros and cons to this idea

Pro: if it works. we finally get organized and thus we can make ourselves an official body and lobby group for said practices all across the nation

Con: if history repeats itself due to permitting ANYONE to join I can already see what will happen. The serious practitioners will get turned off by the influx of wannabes and posers that will enter. The true mages, witches and psychic will end up becoming glorified baby sitters and thus the group itself will fall apart

Now if there was a way to retain QUALITY this could and will work. but if anyone and their mothers can join its another arcanum disaster in the making..

Mysterium Philippines is willing to support this so long as it is a group of the genuine for the genuine..

i wish to become an initiate

Ok there are pros and cons to this idea

Pro: if it works. we finally get organized and thus we can make ourselves an official body and lobby group for said practices all across the nation

Con: if history repeats itself due to permitting ANYONE to join I can already see what will happen. The serious practitioners will get turned off by the influx of wannabes and posers that will enter. The true mages, witches and psychic will end up becoming glorified baby sitters and thus the group itself will fall apart

Now if there was a way to retain QUALITY this could and will work. but if anyone and their mothers can join its another arcanum disaster in the making..

Mysterium Philippines is willing to support this so long as it is a group of the genuine for the genuine..
    sigoro one of the reason nga it failed kay dili pa mature ang mga esoteric groups diri sa Cebu ato nga time. karon I think ni mature na ta,hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRoger View Post
    i wish to become an initiate
    you can kung mao na ang wish sa imong heart. just PM anyone here nga tan-aw nimo gaan imong loob then ask them how to become one.

naa may number ang TS (Thread Starter) diha so sigoro you can contact him.

alas. .if this is in cebu. we can only really cooperate if it works *****erally since our organization is based in Manila..

alas. .if this is in cebu. we can only really cooperate if it works *****erally since our organization is based in Manila..

Are you not their representative here?

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast