Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Question Is the Illuminati or the Secret Societies Dead?

Now that the founders of these Secret Societies are dead, do they still conspire to take the world under one rule?

Quote Originally Posted by devils_advocate View Post
    Now that the founders of these Secret Societies are dead, do they still conspire to take the world under one rule?
    Read the commits on this forum and you will see they are right on schedule, all systems are go, and the thrusters engaged. The machine rolls on.

Really? Hope they wont fail! because nature is a not an easy opponent..and when I say nature I mean the balance.. The good and the bad... the light and the dark... cold and hot.. night and day.. etc., because one cannot exist without the other. There is always someone on the other side.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Nobody knows, but as you can see, money is too powerful nowadays.........................

The World banks are just about to pull the trigger, when the do they will cause a world depression. Countries will fall, the United States will become a second class country. Europe will rise to prominence and the Middle East and Europe will war. China or Indonesia will invade the Philippines. Mexico and South America will destroy the United States from within so the Philippines will have no support, it will fall easy enough.

Then things get worst. Yep, go New World Order. 2/3 of this world will die. And everyone will have to join the new World religion or be beheaded if they refuse. Yep, good times.

It's unlikely to happen but like I said there is always someone on the other side...It's hard to know...but I think if there would be a war, it would be caused by religion not depression...because the Muslims hate Christians and vice versa...I don't know.. but it's just my opinion and I might be wrong.

was that the weather man or the Doomsday prophet? haha...funny guy...

hahaha...gotter...you will really pissed them off...hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by devils_advocate View Post
    hahaha...gotter...you will really pissed them off...hahaha...
    ...........!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmusslewhite View Post
    The World banks are just about to pull the trigger, when the do they will cause a world depression. Countries will fall, the United States will become a second class country. Europe will rise to prominence and the Middle East and Europe will war. China or Indonesia will invade the Philippines. Mexico and South America will destroy the United States from within so the Philippines will have no support, it will fall easy enough.

Then things get worst. Yep, go New World Order. 2/3 of this world will die. And everyone will have to join the new World religion or be beheaded if they refuse. Yep, good times.
    this is too much...where did you get all these stuff? from your church? not again.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast