Default Where to donate books?

I'm decluttering my shelves and thought i might opt for a minimalist look for my pad. I'm just renting so i don't have a room to fill in a library. and i really like to donate some books (novels and school books which are basically in college na) and some magazines.

Sayangan man gud ko labay, might be useful for others. thanks!

hi,

you can donate it sa tsinelas foundation,. naa sila annual event where they sell the donated books to raise funds for the skulkids in cebu mountain barangays. ang di mahalin, they also donate it to the school. you can PM me para ako mocontact nila or look for lorenzo "insoy" ninal sa sunstar cebu office,

what books do you have?

Default Re: Where to donate books?

Hi guys. Naghahanap din ako ng place to donate books kasi nakita ko sa Facebook fan page ng Rex Book Store na gusto din nila magdonate sa mga worthy institutions kaya kung may mga suggestions kayo, you can post them here para mapasa ko sa kanila or pwede niyo na rin ipost sa fan page nila - Rex Book Store | Facebook or may pinost din silang email add - wecare@rexpublishing.com.ph. At least we're also helping out in a way kasi marami nga namang batang deserving magbasa pero di nila afford bumili ng books Si Rex naman ang magdodonate ng books pero tayo naman ang maghahanap ng institution for them. Let's help guys

maybe you can donate sa cebu city pubic library.

Cebu City Public Library or sa GH Cebu

There are a lot of organizations. You can even donate to church or libraries and to this guys as well.

Thanks for your sharing, but as far as I know this service has better value for money https://essayswriters.com/custom-research-papers.html so I would like to recommend this one because you will get the same work and save your money. Just check it

9.    Advertisement