Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

so, tuo-tuohon jud diay ka?

Blog Entries
    112th daw Peter II...
    we'll know after Benedict XVI kung tinuod ba kaha ni....

I agree with maddox_pitt, wait and see...

Ako, trust in God lang. Nobody knows His plans but Him alone. =) I won't bother about that 'cause i know i am secure in God's sovereignty.

Quote Originally Posted by maddox_pitt View Post
    112th daw Peter II...
    we'll know after Benedict XVI kung tinuod ba kaha ni....
    mao jud... wait and see na lng...

Blog Entries
    looks like it won't be long... the current pope is old and sickly...in fact, he'd long wanted to retire only Pope John Paul II asked him not to... uhmn... tinuod kaha ang 2012 ani?hehe

looks like it won't be long... the current pope is old and sickly...in fact, he'd long wanted to retire only Pope John Paul II asked him not to... uhmn... tinuod kaha ang 2012 ani?hehe

bitaw noh mora man pod ni siya si Cory, transitional president to si Cory, siya transitional pope pud sigoro. di ba dugay man to sila naka arrived og decision kung kinsa ilang pilion?

unsay pasabot ani bro? you mean ge ingnan ni pope john paul II c benidect XVI that even his old and sickly, that he must go on his papacy?. maybe your info is a bit off bro,.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alramzz View Post
    unsay pasabot ani bro? you mean ge ingnan ni pope john paul II c benidect XVI that even his old and sickly, that he must go on his papacy?. maybe your info is a bit off bro,.
    no...i said long before kay as in sooo long before...
    the current pope suffered from stroke in 1991 w/c partly impaired his eyesight temporarily...he subsequently suffered from more mild attacks even after becoming a pope...he also had bronchitis...
    if the sources are right, it was said that as a cardinal pope benedict XVI was close to his predecessor, Pope John Paul II...so apparently, the former pope did not approve of Cardinal Ratzinger's retirement plans...

>>Because of age-related health problems, and in order to have free time to write, he had hoped to retire, and submitted his resignation three times, but had continued at his post in obedience to the wishes of Pope John Paul II.<< excerpt from wikipedia.org

--
    btw, you missed my Gender... it's a "sis" not a "bro" hehe
    Last edited by maddox_pitt; 12-28-2009 at 11:23 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    bitaw noh mora man pod ni siya si Cory, transitional president to si Cory, siya transitional pope pud sigoro. di ba dugay man to sila naka arrived og decision kung kinsa ilang pilion?
    pwede.... kay Pope John Paul II had a big shoe to fill... mao guru dili au popular ni bag-o na papa... basin ang musunod ani mao'y kakaiba.. and yep, dugay..naman guru na council or whatever... dunno what it's called...if i remember it right from my Religion subject, they actually write names daw of the elected pope... kahuman they burn it sa may fireplace (dunno what it's called again) then they wait for a sign... kabantay ka maguwat ang taw sa gawas? kay if a new pope is elected, nay smoke na mugawas from the pope's residence...
    (hazy ang istorya ani..hehe can't explain eh..kalimot nako sa exact na buhaton...)

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast