Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maddox_pitt View Post
    no...i said long before kay as in sooo long before...
    the current pope suffered from stroke in 1991 w/c partly impaired his eyesight temporarily...he subsequently suffered from more mild attacks even after becoming a pope...he also had bronchitis...
    if the sources are right, it was said that as a cardinal pope benedict XVI was close to his predecessor, Pope John Paul II...so apparently, the former pope did not approve of Cardinal Ratzinger's retirement plans...

>>Because of age-related health problems, and in order to have free time to write, he had hoped to retire, and submitted his resignation three times, but had continued at his post in obedience to the wishes of Pope John Paul II.<< excerpt from wikipedia.org

--
    btw, you missed my Gender... it's a "sis" not a "bro" hehe

ahhh,, ill try to put this info into my alimpatakan, ,. thanks bro, aw sis, hahahha i only tend to look on the avatar not under it raman gud.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alramzz View Post
    ahhh,, ill try to put this info into my alimpatakan, ,. thanks bro, aw sis, hahahha i only tend to look on the avatar not under it raman gud.
    OT:
    haha lol..
    yeah i do that too...i just rely on the username or avatar hehehe i've just been a little conscious about it lately when someone said "very keen to know wat my gender is" hehe

John Paul II (1978-2005)
    De labore Solis
    (of the eclipse of the sun, or from the labour of the sun)
    Hist.: Karol Wojtyla was born on May 18, 1920 during a solar eclipse. He also comes from behind the former Iron Curtain (the East, where the Sun rises). He might also be seen to be the fruit of the intercession of the Woman Clothed with the Sun labouring in Revelation 12 (because of his devotion to the Virgin Mary). His Funeral occurred on 8 April, 2005 when there was a solar eclipse visible in the Americas.

---------------------------
    diri ko na amaze sa prophecy.. ni fit jud ang prophecy. tapos imagine there was a solar eclipse during his birth and funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by maddox_pitt View Post
    looks like it won't be long... the current pope is old and sickly...in fact, he'd long wanted to retire only Pope John Paul II asked him not to... uhmn... tinuod kaha ang 2012 ani?hehe
    about 2012... lage noh? hot issue kaayo karon ang year na 2012 tapos ang last pope pud sa prophecy kay duol2x/posible sa 2012.

John Paul 2 kissed the holy koran,, murag dili gyud ko ka support niya as a pope tungod atong iyang gibuhat...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xiao-xiao View Post
    about 2012... lage noh? hot issue kaayo karon ang year na 2012 tapos ang last pope pud sa prophecy kay duol2x/posible sa 2012.
    mao bitaw....duol2x ra ba... possible yan sa Globe hehe ;p bitaw... there's a good chance for the fulfillment of the prophecy at the turn of the next decade.... 2 years more..we'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by bungot25 View Post
    John Paul 2 kissed the holy koran,, murag dili gyud ko ka support niya as a pope tungod atong iyang gibuhat...
    mao jud bro, d sad ko ka support sa mga pope since pope paul VI the so called author of the novus ordo mass, disgrace,.

@XIAOXIAO maybe the eclipse referred to is the Holy Roman Catholic Church is in Eclipse

Blog Entries
    What about the prophecy of Eli Soriano?

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    What about the prophecy of Eli Soriano?
    unsa man diay prophecy aning soriano? his a pure false prophet anyway, nvm him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alramzz View Post
    unsa man diay prophecy aning soriano? his a pure false prophet anyway, nvm him.
    Dili mana siya false prophet kay SUGO NG DIOS mana siya according to pein!

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast