Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

nice unta kong mag behave ta para naa tay makat-onan.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    nice unta kong mag behave ta para naa tay makat-onan.
    kay ikaw nag behave diay kuno ka? tsur oi!

Blog Entries
    @pein: the thread is for Catholics dba?? the prophecy is about popes...popes that you don't honor or recognize...in short, wala man kay labot kay in the first place ang istoryahan namo kanang pope namo... why not just let us be kesa mangaway?? you have your beliefs, we have ours, why not keep it that way?

Quote Originally Posted by maddox_pitt View Post
    @pein: the thread is for Catholics dba?? the prophecy is about popes...popes that you don't honor or recognize...in short, wala man kay labot kay in the first place ang istoryahan namo kanang pope namo... why not just let us be kesa mangaway?? you have your beliefs, we have ours, why not keep it that way?
    basig na pakatawa lang cya in not a funny way, in short nonsense fellow.
    naa lang na cguro cyay crisis sa iya faith mao mo bother posting his destorted thought.

Di jud ko motoo daun anang prophecy oi gawas lang kanang naa sa bible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alramzz View Post
    basig na pakatawa lang cya in not a funny way, in short nonsense fellow.
    naa lang na cguro cyay crisis sa iya faith mao mo bother posting his destorted thought.
    sabagay..oh well pasagdaan na lang..

OT: na-prophecy ba sad kaha to ang pagka-ban ni pein? anyway, good riddance to him.

pero wait, ako i-prophecy na mobalik si pein.......... under a new username.

toink ra gihapon.

try prophecy of Fatima, Portugal

the third secret is lose of faith... i believe on this coz 70000 people converted during the apparition!

God is cloaked in mystery. Mystery here is not the unknown but a meaning related to God. Maybe its not really our business to know about the future? Just thinking out loud. I listened to one priest talk about the "end of days". He said that it should be a happy occasion for Christians because we would be seeing God come in His full glory... In Hollywood movies though the end is more often than not presented as a time of doom...

We should be wary of too much talk of the apocalypse, armagedon, etc. Usually NRMs (New religious movements) like ____________ (di na lang ko mo-sulti kay basin awayon na sad ta) work this way baya - they scare people with doomsday scenarios and then promise them a way out... Tan-awa lang na ila mga leaflets...

I am Catholic, therefore, I believe in the things said in the book of revelations but I think that we should concentrate on the present. This is one of Christ's lessons, right? Living in the present moment. Knowing that in each moment, as a fallen creature, you are in the junction between right and wrong and that you have to make a choice...

I don't want to sound like the istoryan who was recently banned but I would like to quote scripture on this matter:
    Ecclesiastes 3:10-11: I have seen the task that God has given to the sons of men... He has made all things beautiful in time; but he has also implanted in the hearts of men the mystery, so that man cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end."

A.J. Heschel: being aware of the mystery does not mean knowing it....

10.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567