Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bungot25 View Post
    lahi siguro inyo spirituality, unsa man stages sa new age spirituality? if you dont mind me asking..i aint gonna bite!
    i don't know about the stages of new age spirituality but as for me, i'm walking the journey but most of the time, i just sit and watch other people pass by.

i bought this book titled walking a sacred path. naa ngadto about the 3 stages of the christian mystical tradition as mentioned by the TS. i wonder, TS, why you sometimes scoff at the so called new age concept of oneness when the third stage of your spiritual walk is union...

Quote Originally Posted by miyay View Post
    i don't know about the stages of new age spirituality but as for me, i'm walking the journey but most of the time, i just sit and watch other people pass by.

i bought this book titled walking a sacred path. naa ngadto about the 3 stages of the christian mystical tradition as mentioned by the TS. i wonder, TS, why you sometimes scoff at the so called new age concept of oneness when the third stage of your spiritual walk is union...
    mao pod na akong gihunahuna but sigoro they don't like the idea of union and becoming god yourself, ila lang is union where ma "feel" nimo ang gi "feel" ni God.

@miyay
    unsai title sa book?

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    mao pod na akong gihunahuna but sigoro they don't like the idea of union and becoming god yourself, ila lang is union where ma "feel" nimo ang gi "feel" ni God.
    ma feel nimo ang na feel sa Ginoo? mura mag contradicting kaayo ni sa Bible dah...

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

tsk tsk tsk!

@lightbearer: walking a sacred path
    but the 3 stages were mentioned in relation to the labyrinth which is one of the physical image of a sacred path or you could say it is one of the sacred geometry. bag o pa ko nagstart og basa.

oneness/union has many definition. siguro lisod i-accept ang ubang definitions if one thinks that theirs is the only path towards god. very contradictory sa unsay nahitabo sa mga catholic saints. lahi2x man ila pamaagi to achieve union with god. maglibog lagi ko sahay.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pein View Post
    ma feel nimo ang na feel sa Ginoo? mura mag contradicting kaayo ni sa Bible dah...

Isa 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

tsk tsk tsk!
    hahaha, sige ron sugod na pod ka anang verse ha. dili ra ba ka kabalo mosabot og tarong ana. tan-awa kono kong naa bai word nga FEEL diha sa imong verse. hahahaha! ondang na ta ani pein, let us rather contribute constructively. wala man gud tai makuha ani, but negative og mga toxic nga emotions ra.

have a good and peaceful day pein!!! always remember that Jesus loves you.

ni contradict man gud sa dogma ang new age doctrine, they believe in false religion! but ang catholic church naa man gyuy universal dogma ana! mao nang maglisud ko ug appreciate sa ilahang spirituality!

Quote Originally Posted by bungot25 View Post
    ni contradict man gud sa dogma ang new age doctrine, they believe in false religion! but ang catholic church naa man gyuy universal dogma ana! mao nang maglisud ko ug appreciate sa ilahang spirituality!
    nganong false man ang ubang religions? why is it so hard for you to accept other beliefs or atleast to respect them enough not to call them false? if all catholics think like you then "catholic" is not worthy of its name. it means universal.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    hahaha, sige ron sugod na pod ka anang verse ha. dili ra ba ka kabalo mosabot og tarong ana. tan-awa kono kong naa bai word nga FEEL diha sa imong verse. hahahaha! ondang na ta ani pein, let us rather contribute constructively. wala man gud tai makuha ani, but negative og mga toxic nga emotions ra.

have a good and peaceful day pein!!! always remember that Jesus loves you.
    naa na diha ang "feel" sa "thoughts ug ways" oi...

ma feel ninyo ang ma feel sa Ginoo? ka hambugero baya ninyo...

nganong false man ang ubang religions? why is it so hard for you to accept other beliefs or atleast to respect them enough not to call them false? if all catholics think like you then "catholic" is not worthy of its name. it means universal.
    most of the catholics man gud are ignorant about the teachings of the church, there is a dogma on it and we are bound to follow...we only respect them as a person but not their religion!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast