Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pein View Post
    basaha aron makat on pud ka...
    SO WHY DO GOOD PREACHERS LIKE ELI DO BAD THINGS?

Of the 18 male fugitives of Philippine nationality on the Interpol Wanted list, only two are accused of *** crimes. Both of them are supposed to be preachers of God’s word. One is a catholic priest and the other is Eliseo Fernando Soriano. The priest is accused of raping a 14 year old girl, a member of his parish. Soriano is accused of raping a male subordinate. Any accused person should be considered innocent until proven guilty. The law requires the accused to face his accuser in a court of law and there prove his accuser wrong.

The rape accusation is not the only legal problem facing Soriano should he decide to come back to the Philippines. There are also a few libel cases filed against him by the Iglesia ni Cristo and also by the muslim. The one lawsuit filed by the Muslims stemmed from some unsavory remarks made by Eliseo Soriano against Muslims and their prophet. A broadcast of one of his daily talk shows is on Youtuve, and it is one can find Soriano regularly spew diatribe against regular people, politicians and other religious organizations. And get this, he does his daily sermons using audio and video compact disk. So there is a chance that Muslims have a copy of this episode.

The muslims claim in their lawsuit that Soriano “uttered malicious sweeping … imputation of crimes … against them(muslims)” which they say “exposed them to dishonor, disgrace, shame…”.

But do the Muslims have a case? Can they show proof that indeed Soriano maligned them and their prophet? Soriano, as is the case in all of his legal troubles denies he did what he’s accused of. An expert witness challenge Soriano to provide the National Bureau of Investigation voice samples to be used to either confirm or falsify Soriano's denial. Soriano declined

There's a youtube video of someone who sounded like Soriano calling Muslims kellers. Here’s a transcript of the video and what he said about Muslims.

Soriano: “That’s what Muslims do. I’m not saying this because I’m crazy and I have a death wish because they indeed kill.”

Soriano: “You encounter a Muslim, they’ll criticize the bible. They say the bible is wrong. I say, they’re crazy. I tell them ‘well if the bible is wrong then why are you using it to justify Mohammad’s prophecy?’ They say the one mention in Deuteronomy 1*:18-19 is Mohammad and then they turn and criticize the bible. They criticize the bible and then use if to justifies Mohammad’s prophecy then you’re crazy, even Mohammad is crazy”.

Eliseo Soriano: Guilty? | NowPublic News Coverage

aw ikaw dili ka mutuo nagsolo raman ka...pero millions of people ang mutuo ni bro eli. diay proof ai latest award nga nadawat ni bro eli...

“Having won the ‘Most Educational to Follow’ category in the Open Web Awards 2009, esoriano.wordpress.com takes its place among the top 50 websites and services of the year. Web users cast thousands of votes for the site, selecting it as the very best in its field.” — Pete Cashmore, CEO, Mashable.com

musugot ba gud ang mashable nga makadaug ang usa ka fugitive(matod nimo).
    pein you must understand that not all people have the same standard, ang mashable sigoro okay ra nila but to other people dili na okay. Besides onsa ra man na nga Award? website award ra. mas mo saludo ko kung noble peace award na.

and dili tinood ng ga solo ra ko nga dili motoo ni eli Billions pod mi nga dili motoo niya.

walai impact ang words sa osa ka fugitive, as of now ha, but kong iyang atobangon ang iyang case nya modaog pa jud siya, then sigoro that's the time nga MABALIK na ang iyang dignity and honor.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer View Post
    pein you must understand that not all people have the same standard, ang mashable sigoro okay ra nila but to other people dili na okay. Besides onsa ra man na nga Award? website award ra. mas mo saludo ko kung noble peace award na.

and dili tinood ng ga solo ra ko nga dili motoo ni eli Billions pod mi nga dili motoo niya.

walai impact ang words sa osa ka fugitive, as of now ha, but kong iyang atobangon ang iyang case nya modaog pa jud siya, then sigoro that's the time nga MABALIK na ang iyang dignity and honor.
    website ra bitaw na...ikaw naa ka ana?

walay impact sa imo pero sa uban, dako kaayog impact. way epek manang imong fugitive lumang tugtugin naman na. kung tinuod pa unta na edi nahurot na unta mi...nanaghan man lagi mig samot...

ug tungod sa pagka fugitive(daw) ni bro eli, asta mga foreigners nituo na ni bro eli. gusto kag video?

YouTube - From Foe to Follower

mao nay fugitive? chur oi...

as usual, i don't know

Blog Entries

walay impact sa imo pero sa uban, dako kaayog impact. way epek manang imong fugitive lumang tugtugin naman na. kung tinuod pa unta na edi nahurot na unta mi...nanaghan man lagi mig samot...

ug tungod sa pagka fugitive(daw) ni bro eli, asta mga foreigners nituo na ni bro eli. gusto kag video?

Eliseo Soriano, the fugitive defunct leader of the cult Ang Dating Daan is now a legal Brazilian resident and is apparently seeking Brazilian Citizenship, as reported by a Philippine based TV News magazine Case Unclosed. Since there is no extradition agreement between Brazil and the Philippines, Soriano can live a relatively free life, much like other fugitives who made Brazil their haven.

Case Unclosed: Eliseo Soriano seeking Brazilian Citizenship | NowPublic News Coverage

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    SO WHY DO GOOD PREACHERS LIKE ELI DO BAD THINGS?

Of the 18 male fugitives of Philippine nationality on the Interpol Wanted list, only two are accused of *** crimes. Both of them are supposed to be preachers of God’s word. One is a catholic priest and the other is Eliseo Fernando Soriano. The priest is accused of raping a 14 year old girl, a member of his parish. Soriano is accused of raping a male subordinate. Any accused person should be considered innocent until proven guilty. The law requires the accused to face his accuser in a court of law and there prove his accuser wrong.

The rape accusation is not the only legal problem facing Soriano should he decide to come back to the Philippines. There are also a few libel cases filed against him by the Iglesia ni Cristo and also by the muslim. The one lawsuit filed by the Muslims stemmed from some unsavory remarks made by Eliseo Soriano against Muslims and their prophet. A broadcast of one of his daily talk shows is on Youtuve, and it is one can find Soriano regularly spew diatribe against regular people, politicians and other religious organizations. And get this, he does his daily sermons using audio and video compact disk. So there is a chance that Muslims have a copy of this episode.

The muslims claim in their lawsuit that Soriano “uttered malicious sweeping … imputation of crimes … against them(muslims)” which they say “exposed them to dishonor, disgrace, shame…”.

But do the Muslims have a case? Can they show proof that indeed Soriano maligned them and their prophet? Soriano, as is the case in all of his legal troubles denies he did what he’s accused of. An expert witness challenge Soriano to provide the National Bureau of Investigation voice samples to be used to either confirm or falsify Soriano's denial. Soriano declined

There's a youtube video of someone who sounded like Soriano calling Muslims kellers. Here’s a transcript of the video and what he said about Muslims.

Soriano: “That’s what Muslims do. I’m not saying this because I’m crazy and I have a death wish because they indeed kill.”

Soriano: “You encounter a Muslim, they’ll criticize the bible. They say the bible is wrong. I say, they’re crazy. I tell them ‘well if the bible is wrong then why are you using it to justify Mohammad’s prophecy?’ They say the one mention in Deuteronomy 1*:18-19 is Mohammad and then they turn and criticize the bible. They criticize the bible and then use if to justifies Mohammad’s prophecy then you’re crazy, even Mohammad is crazy”.

Eliseo Soriano: Guilty? | NowPublic News Coverage
    wala lagi mutuo ana...basaha ang mga comments sa ubos...magkuha ko ug usa ha...

hayao
    at 11:30 on March 17th, 2009

Hi Babel,

I am not sure if you grew up in the Philippines but from the way I know about this Bro. Eli Soriano and his group, Ang Dating Daan, these people are law-abiding citizens and God-fearing citizens. They have been branded as people who do not smoke, not liquor drinkers, and not most of all, not gambling. Obviously, these people are prohibited from exercising these vices as stated by their faith.

In the UNTV network where much of Ang Dating Daan programs are aired, they organize plenty of public service programs for the poor with Ang Dating Daan or Bro. Eli either providing much of the financial help or initiating these programs through a foundation of their Church.

I also believe the evangelist is a victim of injustice and trial by publicity. There has been much rumors and negative issues hurled against him. Much of the legal cases filed against him may be used by his arch enemies to harass and dry his resources. Since the early 80s, to the 90s, up to this time, his enemies would not stop in putting this evangelist to all sort of legal hurdles. This is not surprising given Bro. Soriano's fearless exposes of the corrupt practices of his counterpart religious groups.

I grew up in the Philippines and have seen the bright and dark sides of this country. When you tell the truth either you will get killed or get jailed for a crime you surely do not commit. The same is happening to this evangelist.
    walay mutuo...hahahaha!

Blog Entries
    wala lagi mutuo ana...basaha ang mga comments sa ubos...magkuha ko ug usa ha...

walay mutuo...hahahaha!
    Kamo mga taga ADD dili motoo pero kaming mga taga MINUS ug MULTIPLY ug DIVISION and SUBTRUCTION...tuo jud!

Eliseo Soriano, the fugitive defunct leader of the cult Ang Dating Daan is now a legal Brazilian resident and is apparently seeking Brazilian Citizenship, as reported by a Philippine based TV News magazine Case Unclosed. Since there is no extradition agreement between Brazil and the Philippines, Soriano can live a relatively free life, much like other fugitives who made Brazil their haven.

Case Unclosed: Eliseo Soriano seeking Brazilian Citizenship | NowPublic News Coverage
    utro pud ni ai...wala na lagi mutuo ana...basaha ang mga comments sa ubos...

magkuha ko ug usa ha...

Opened Eye (not verified)

at 16:58 on June 25th, 2009

How can Eliseo answer back when in fact if he speaks about this matter in public, he will be in danger of contempt of court? How foolish it is for GMA to say that they want his opinion about a case which is in fact NOT unclosed and still very active

GMA 7 has become a puppet of the Iglesia ni Cristo which obviously cannot defend their faith and just uses influence to obstruct justice ..

No wonder, they used Arnold Clavio .. he truly looks like a real puppet ...
    walay mutuo anang imong article moy...

Kamo mga taga ADD dili motoo pero kaming mga taga minus ug multiply ug division and subtruction...tuo jud!
    basaha lagi ang mga comments...pan-os naman nang imong article oi wala may mutuo ana...

naa koy award oi but dili about sa website.

pein, the case is real, naa na sa korte. foreigners are not the proof nga katohoan na siya kay daghan pod nga mga foreigners nga mga fanatic.

anyway pein gosto lang nako madungog nimo ang akong side about niya. dili naman unta ko mosolti but since sige ka og push sa imong idea na trigger akong pagka assertive.

so say what you want, if you think Eli is cool then so be it.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast