Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Do you know the answers?

Why is one man sad and another man happy? Why is one man joyous and prosperous and
    another man poor and miserable? Why is one man fearful and anxious and another full of
    faith and confidence? Why does one man have a beautiful, luxurious home while another
    man lives out a meager existence in a slum? Why is one man a great success and another
    an abject failure? Why is one speaker outstanding and immensely popular and another
    mediocre and unpopular? Why is one man a genius in his work or profession while the
    other man toils and moils all his life without doing or accomplishing anything
    worthwhile? Why is one man healed of a so-called incurable disease and another isn’t?
    Why is it so many good, kind religious people suffer the tortures of the damned in their
    mind and body? Why is it many immoral and irreligious people succeed and prosper and
    enjoy radiant health? Why is one woman happily married and her sister very unhappy and
    frustrated?

why not?.......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anydowro View Post
    why not?.......
    What's your answer or your answers perhaps. Maybe I can learn from you.

reg, you asked as if there's a purpose

sir, the short answer is karma. we choose the lessons to be learned in a lifetime before coming here. the long answer is...well, long..and i am still absorbing the learning. karma is meeting of self..actually meeting the results of our actions and attitudes. karma is that brought over, while cause and effect may exist in the one material experience only.

happiness and sadness (ups and downs in general) among a populace is a statistic, not an anomaly. It is a fact of life. If you stop viewing the world as a human being (albeit, feeling envy for the happy and pity for the unhappy) and see the world as world of checks and balances you will see that both angles as a necessity instead of something you as a human being can control.

To understand the world, you must stop seeing it as a human being. In short, stop our delusional perception that we are in control and that anything we can do we CAN control. So let go of your illusion of control.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akosabni View Post
    reg, you asked as if there's a purpose
    I love asking those questions because I love seeking answers from different points of view whether you are a Christian, heretic, agnostic or atheist!

So, what do you think are your answers to those questions personally ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    happiness and sadness (ups and downs in general) among a populace is a statistic, not an anomaly. It is a fact of life. If you stop viewing the world as a human being (albeit, feeling envy for the happy and pity for the unhappy) and see the world as world of checks and balances you will see that both angles as a necessity instead of something you as a human being can control.

To understand the world, you must stop seeing it as a human being. In short, stop our delusional perception that we are in control and that anything we can do we CAN control. So let go of your illusion of control.
    Thank you for your wonderful answers bro! I will reflect on this!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    sir, the short answer is karma. we choose the lessons to be learned in a lifetime before coming here. the long answer is...well, long..and i am still absorbing the learning. karma is meeting of self..actually meeting the results of our actions and attitudes. karma is that brought over, while cause and effect may exist in the one material experience only.
    Very nice from the perspective of Buddhism and Hindusim.

The Law of Karma is like this:

Think good, and good follows. Think evil, and evil follows. You are what you think all
    day long.
    Last edited by regnauld; 12-30-2009 at 08:12 PM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    It's just because of irresponsibility, blurred perspective, and one's capacity........

When Pedro wishes to have a wife and make his own family, he did not think that he must build a house to shelter his family, that he should have a stable job to feed and cloth his family, he should have save a substantial amount of money so that the education of his would be then kids would be secured and also as a source of fund for the family in emergency cases etc...etc.... But most of the time this requirements are ignored or taken for granted. It is so social and economic in nature triggered by human mentality and behaviours........

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast