Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

miracles: the blood money of the faithful.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    i came across springy's post on Vien's thread where he said create a new thread about miracles, so here's where i insert myself, ladies and gentlemen. let's talk about miracles in this thread. trust me, i've tried the search feature and i couldn't find any thread relating to miracles.

before i go any further, i'd like to be direct to the point and make my stand on this topic: the word "miracle" here pertains to SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENA which falls outside the realms of SCIENCE. do not confuse the word miracle to, say, surviving breast cancer, etc. that's not what i'm talking about here.

so... on to the topic. do you believe in miracles a.k.a supernatural phenomena? statue of the virgin mary crying blood? dancing sto. nino? dancing sun? faith-healing?
    Any event that claims to be miraculous needs to be investigated first.

I think it would be great to do a research study on this.

Personally, I do believe miracles can happen.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    At least it is called a miracle, something that comes out from impossibility and realizing more ideal results............

Default Bro

in that case, i guess my question would be: what is the basis for a miracle in which a religion (or Church) can say it is a "divine intervention" or a product of the works of GOD? ako skeptic man gyud ko, dili man ko dali mutuo, because i believe there is a limit to our consciousness, and that anything beyond the grasp of our thinking is just a product of man's limited knowledge about the world around him.

somehow, someday, man will have answers. science is evolving. mao na dili ko mu tuo nga if there's something phenomenal, miracle dayun or works of God. it's just that wala pala'y tubag ang science ana.
    Tinuod jud bro mao bitaw karon ang science gitawag ug miracles of science kay ang science mo prove jud sa bisan unsang lubog sa pang hunahuna sa tawo, naa man gud times nga maau ta sa atong sakit due to some source of energy nga naa sa atong palibot and some say on this matter nga milagro na! wala sila nahibalo nga Natural ra diay na kay naa may gitawag ug energy and some sort of it...nga maka ayo...sa labad sa ulo, sakit tiyan or etc.

wow. sounds like a form of cannibalism to me. this type of miracle is one of those that i'd still be skeptical about even though it has been deemed authentic by the Catholic Church. "VISIBLE STIGMATA", considered as FACT by the Catholic Church, has long been proven to be false by the scientific community. my point is, just because it's authenticated by the Catholic Church doesn't mean it is real. RC can be biased in its findings.
    As crazy as it sounds , indeed by definition and logic it is CANNIBALISM since it is HUMAN FLESH consumed . In the case of the NUN in SOUTH KOREA , it is still investigated by the way but it is still a MIRACLE as an " AWAKENING " for the said nun . Sayop diay ko , the NUN used to be an ATHEIST or something , maybe of a different religion also why she was there or what is her business during the holy mass , I dont know . After that , she converted and became a nun .

On the case of EUCHARISTIC MIRACLES , a lot has been authenticated by both the CHURCH and the SCIENCE COMMUNITY . I dont think it is bias since part of the investigation of the church involves people in the science community who performs the testing , research , findings and the moment they cant conclude it fully ... it is a MIRACLE .

Even the body of POPE PIUS is a MIRACLE . It did not rot to this day and he was dead for decades already . He is bound for sainthood for that matter .

somehow, someday, man will have answers. science is evolving. mao na dili ko mu tuo nga if there's something phenomenal, miracle dayun or works of God. it's just that wala pala'y tubag ang science ana.
    What you said makes sense but then how can 1 explain which doesnt need SYSTEMATIC PROCESS that a bread and wine turned into body and blood right in the very faces of everyone , during consecration alone , LEVITATIONS happened a lot to priest who are in the purest state of grace . Again to see is to believe , that is why I believe because I saw it . Mahurot ang balhibo ninyo pamarog .
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 01-08-2010 at 06:02 PM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

i came across springy's post on Vien's thread where he said create a new thread about miracles, so here's where i insert myself, ladies and gentlemen. let's talk about miracles in this thread. trust me, i've tried the search feature and i couldn't find any thread relating to miracles.

before i go any further, i'd like to be direct to the point and make my stand on this topic: the word "miracle" here pertains to SUPERNATURAL PHENOMENA which falls outside the realms of SCIENCE. do not confuse the word miracle to, say, surviving breast cancer, etc. that's not what i'm talking about here.

so... on to the topic. do you believe in miracles a.k.a supernatural phenomena? statue of the virgin mary crying blood? dancing sto. nino? dancing sun? faith-healing?
    Kini Chad:

"Dead" man wakes up under autopsy knife

Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realize something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face.

Dead man wakes up under autopsy knife | Reuters

Mom and baby thought dead come back to life
    "I guess as soon as he grabbed my hand and looked down at it he noticed it was blue and then the nurse looked up at my face and noticed it was gray, then they started calling my name and slapping my face and I guess I opened one eye and then closed it and that is when they lost my heart," Tracey said.
    http://www.coloradoconnection.com/ne...aspx?id=395998

http://www.smh.com.au/world/mother-a...1231-lkh0.html
    Last edited by kebotDiNaMute; 01-08-2010 at 06:12 PM.

@spring, bro basta maghisgot gani ug milagro unya pari or catholic individuals ang istoryahan 100% demonic manifistation na siya sa usa ka butang aron mahimong milagro... catholics.... Im done with it... maayo gani kay naka lingkawas nako so now I am freeman...

Dili sad tanan tingale.... pero mostly naay conspiracy proven na na sa mga tawo nga dili gusto magpailad.

Default Bro

Quote Originally Posted by kebotDiNaMute View Post
    Kini Chad:

"Dead" man wakes up under autopsy knife

Carlos Camejo, 33, was declared dead after a highway accident and taken to the morgue, where examiners began an autopsy only to realize something was amiss when he started bleeding. They quickly sought to stitch up the incision on his face.

Dead man wakes up under autopsy knife | Reuters

Mom and baby thought dead come back to life
    "I guess as soon as he grabbed my hand and looked down at it he noticed it was blue and then the nurse looked up at my face and noticed it was gray, then they started calling my name and slapping my face and I guess I opened one eye and then closed it and that is when they lost my heart," Tracey said.
    Mom and baby thought dead come back to life : News : KXRM FOX 21

Tracy Hermanstorfer | Mother and son come back to life after 'dying' during labour
    comments lang ko bro ha,, para nako kaning sa Mom and baby dead come back to life mo tuo ko ani pero scientifically or clinically they are not dead, gitabang mani sila sa doctors sa maong hospital ang nindot jud kanang walay nag manipulate sa usa ka hitabo aron mahimong mabuhi nga walay nag himo ug treatment, naa man jud ingon ani Dili palang jud to nila oras hinoon I could say this as a miracle

about sa Dead man wakes up under autopsy knife | Reuters
    ako sa ni tanawon...

@spring.....What you said makes sense but then how can 1 explain which doesnt need SYSTEMATIC PROCESS that a bread and wine turned into body and blood right in the very faces of everyone , during consecration alone , LEVITATIONS happened a lot to priest who are in the purest state of grace . Again to see is to believe , that is why I believe because I saw it . Mahurot ang balhibo ninyo pamarog .[/quote]

Bro comments lang ko ani ha, dili nana mistel e explain kay ang demonyo mau kaayo mo deceive ug tawo, It doesnt even make me marvel why the priest levitated. for what reason nga ni levitate siya?nagpasikat?

Quote Originally Posted by Vien View Post
    @spring, bro basta maghisgot gani ug milagro unya pari or catholic individuals ang istoryahan 100% demonic manifistation na siya sa usa ka butang aron mahimong milagro... catholics.... Im done with it... maayo gani kay naka lingkawas nako so now I am freeman...
    100% demonic manifestation ? How 100% sure are you ? You are done with it then so be it but you cant say something that doesnt represent anyone but yourself alone . That will just fallback as you opinion and will respected and because it is your opinion , it is baseless .

Dili sad tanan tingale.... pero mostly naay conspiracy proven na na sa mga tawo nga dili gusto magpailad.
    Dili daghan ang gusto mailad but tanan dili magpailad . Kinsay gusto magpailad diay ? Hehehehe .

Bro comments lang ko ani ha, dili nana mistel e explain kay ang demonyo mau kaayo mo deceive ug tawo, It doesnt even make me marvel why the priest levitated. for what reason nga ni levitate siya?nagpasikat?
    If that is CRIS ANGEL then it is pasikat much more it is not LEVITATION but just a mere ILLUSSION . Daghan pa kaayo VIEN ... I will explain it you later when I have time that it is not in any way , form and function related to anything demonic .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast