Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

remember these establishments who claim to have miracles in their midst are managed by people and human as we are, are not perfect... so issues from the said establishments should not overshadow the fact that many have been healed and some had their wishes granted,

about someone surviving a level 4 cancer... it can be considered a miracle because of the fact that you are in the late stages of the disease, sa level 1 and 2 there's a chance nga ma cure ka but it also depends sa imung body if kaya ang radiation... in the case of a lvl 3 up... huwat2x nalang dyud ka ana kamatayon.. nya if you'd survive that d pa kaha na matawag ug miracle? even the doctors cguro can't explain how...

OT @HONEY and FIELDYGABS ...

SO much for that example I gave . I am just emphasizing that these are not the " MIRACLES " that needs to be discussed here although to some to include myself , these are MIRACLES .

Now back to the topic :

If I see more post about miracles outside bleeding images , playful Sto. Nino's , eucharistic miracles , apparitions , levitiations etc .. it will be awarded with an INFRACTION , this will serve as WARNING .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

so generally speaking, Miracles are real. but if we are going to discuss about what chad had emphasized, yes it is also real. but you must understand that not only God can do miracles, demons can also do that. so if those kind of miracles really did happen, as they claimed, i don't believe that those things were divinely intervened.

something to share lang ha, off the topic... i've talked with this guy that do paintings in ayala and he told me and my friend that the demon can be deceiving, taking the form of mary and if you have observed there are these marian devotees that pray to mary instead of God... meaning, there are some miracles that are from demons... according to the guy...

Quote Originally Posted by fieldygabs View Post
    something to share lang ha, off the topic... i've talked with this guy that do paintings in ayala and he told me and my friend that the demon can be deceiving, taking the form of mary and if you have observed there are these marian devotees that pray to mary instead of God... meaning, there are some miracles that are from demons... according to the guy...
    For there will come up false Christs, and false prophets, who will do great signs and wonders; so that if possible even the saints might be tricked.(Matthew 24:24)

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    There is a physical manifestation for miracles, but the only thing that give it real life is faith, faith which would reveal in which cause did one would belong............is it divine...or is it otherwise.....

not all miracles came from God. i would rather believe that it is a miracle if a person with lots of vices like being a drunkard, a smoker, a drug addict, a womanizer, that many institutions made by man cannot change him, not even his wife or parents, but has been change through the word of God. that i believe is more miraculous and divinely intervened than those bleeding images and playing sto. nino's.

@ NAGATO .... dugay jud ka pasabton noh ?

Start with your own topic that caters you own MIRACLES .

This topic is intended and specified only , for the sole purpose of discussing about the MIRACLES emphasized by the TS .

Back to the topic ...

That is why a THOROUGH , EXTENSIVE , CRITICAL INVESTIGATION ensues composed of PROFFESSIONALS in different kinds of areas of expertise so that a MIRACLE can be VALIDATED or proclaimed a HOAX .
    Last edited by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40; 01-11-2010 at 12:42 AM.
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

nahh, miracle claims gets no relevance nor validity with/through testimonial evidences alone. that's just basically referred to as hearsay/hearsay evidence.

That is why a THOROUGH , EXTENSIVE , CRITICAL INVESTIGATION ensues composed of PROFFESSIONALS in different kinds of areas of expertise participates
    which mostly yields hoaxes.

and if such party refuse to admit it as a hoax, they simply use emotional appeal putting emphasis on faith again. then the whole cycle begins to spin.

Quote Originally Posted by munzter666 View Post
    nahh, miracle claims gets no relevance nor validity with/through testimonial evidences alone. that's just basically referred to as hearsay/hearsay evidence.

which mostly yields hoaxes.
    MOSTLY doesnt represent EVERYTHING even if there is such a stat for it so in the end whatever is left of that percentage is AUTHENTIC out of the MOSTLY " HOAXES " .

and if such party refuse to admit it as a hoax, they simply use emotional appeal putting emphasis on faith again. then the whole cycle begins to spin.
    In cases where there is no "THOROUGH , EXTENSIVE , CRITICAL INVESTIGATION ensued composed of PROFFESSIONALS in different kinds of areas of expertise conducting it " and btw , these are not RELIGIOUS CHARACTERS but SCIENTIST . Tell it to them who makes the conclusion .

11.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789