Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

One must be free of all sins before he is considered as perfect, if he die a sinner he is still a sinner, (as for my own belief) he is not a changed being just for reasons that he dies and not anymore culpable of his ill deeds while he was alive. The course there is remorse/repentance of the sins and ask forgiveness,and the failure to do this would not be forfitted just because of a mere reason that he cannot attain on such a task for he already died.One should completely eradicate his sins (as the college course) before reaching the so cold perfect being (the degree).

In other religions these is not acceptable, other's would say that Jesus Christ already freed us from Sins, other's would say that it is Karma and reincanation that would make a being pure through a series of dying and reborn....etc..
    Last edited by Tirong-say; 01-12-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    all religions leads to the infinite intelligence.. we may have noticed that there maybe differences in our core beliefs and doctrines but all people aim to achieve piece and enlightenment.. God/heaven/paradise/Nirvana.. it all goes to back to being one with the creator/universe/unexplainable force..
    or the highest potential a man can be. .. .

I could not see the logic sorry, so if one did reach the state of being perfect how can he be perfect.....
    Like if I did not graduated from college, because I could not continue it for some reason, then I am now a degree holder?...........hmmmmm....this is funny...
    the answer is out of the box of religion-

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Okay, and is there some possibility that the soul through evolution will never become perfect....
    the goal of evolution is to mold the soul to perfection.

No, Many religions try to reach towards God, many are just paths to no place.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesmusslewhite View Post
    No, Many religions try to reach towards God, many are just paths to no place.
    and you are taking this position because?

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    and you are taking this position because?
    I have read enough religious text, and enough world history to know not all religions seek the same God or concept of God.

If you try to find enlightenment within a flawed being it can only produce a flawed from of enlightenment. Many religions seek what could only be flawed concepts, false Gods, Satanism, or Demonology.

There can only be one Creator yet there have been thousands of different concepts of divine Gods and beings. They can not all be the same.

"To think so is Illogical" Spock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesmusslewhite View Post
    I have read enough religious text, and enough world history to know not all religions seek the same God or concept of God.

If you try to find enlightenment within a flawed being it can only produce a flawed from of enlightenment. Many religions seek what could only be flawed concepts, false Gods, Satanism, or Demonology.

There can only be one Creator yet there have been thousands of different concepts of divine Gods and beings. They can not all be the same.

"To think so is Illogical" Spock
    I see, well I guess not everyone taking a journey in spirituality arrives with the same conclusion. For your information I too have read enough religious text and joined,baptized and initiated in different religious organizations. After much reflection I have come to a conclusion that all religions lead to the same goal. They may vary and appear to be negating each other due to difference in culture, temperament and other reasons, nevertheless they all teach love for God and disassociation from evil.

What do you mean "find enligthenment in a flawed being" ? I think you are being misinformed by someone about enlightenment.

The Being that is inside us has no flaws. It is purely spirit, a spark of the Divine, tho can be influenced by passion, it remains pure, just like God.

Yes it will always lead to a god/God..
    Last edited by dartzed; 01-15-2010 at 01:29 PM.

This is a new age agenda... oneness... haha...

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    I see, well I guess not everyone taking a journey in spirituality arrives with the same conclusion. For your information I too have read enough religious text and joined,baptized and initiated in different religious organizations. After much reflection I have come to a conclusion that all religions lead to the same goal. They may vary and appear to be negating each other due to difference in culture, temperament and other reasons, nevertheless they all teach love for God and disassociation from evil.

What do you mean "find enligthenment in a flawed being" ? I think you are being misinformed by someone about enlightenment.

The Being that is inside us has no flaws. It is purely spirit, a spark of the Divine, tho can be influenced by passion, it remains pure, just like God.
    Then we will agree to disagree.
    God is perfection, and I have never seen a perfect man. To think that the internal enlightenment of a flawed being is perfect and Godly? To me is a flawed logic.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast