Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    THE FORMULA WILL DEFINE THE OUTPUT? The formula will produce the desired goal.

How come we have the same output yet we used different formula? because the objective is to achieve the desired result.

But have you considered your example that the peace outcome is different from the peace of each formula you've stated? gi unsa man nimo pagka sulti nga lahi lahi ang peace? peace is peace.

• Peace is Peace
    bro maybe it's better to say it this way...

there are too many ways of killing a cat thus the goal will always be putting the cat to death..

THE FORMULA WILL DEFINE THE OUTPUT? The formula will produce the desired goal.
    so meaning whatever formula it will result to your desired goal?
    its like cooking chicken curry, then your ingredients is chicken and mine is beef.
    can I produce your desired goal of chicken curry?
    then the answer will answer your statement.

How come we have the same output yet we used different formula? because the objective is to achieve the desired result.
    again, my formula is addition and yours is multiplication, can we achieve the desired output?

But have you considered your example that the peace outcome is different from the peace of each formula you've stated? gi unsa man nimo pagka sulti nga lahi lahi ang peace? peace is peace.
    lahi gyud labi na sa imo example, kung imo amigohon ang mga rebelde or kawatan kay naa kay peace nga dili ka nila hilabtan or kawatan.
    pero ang peace nga imo nakuha sa pakighigala sa ilaha, dili pareha sa peace nga imo makuha nga kung musakay kag barko nga dili malunod.
    gets nimo?

• Peace is Peace
    Yes its like saying GOD is GOD, but you're GOD is different from my GOD.
    and the formula to ahieve your goal is different from our formula.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by dartzed View Post

there are too many ways of killing a cat thus the goal will always be putting the cat to death..
    can this be related to the topic?

granting, so para sa imoha, bisan pa mupatay ko , manglugos, mangawat, mangilad nya maluwas gihapon ko og makabaton og kinabuhing walay katapusan sa kiliran sa GINOO?

nangutana ra ko dartzed ha, ayaw ka high blood.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post
    can this be related to the topic?

granting, so para sa imoha, bisan pa mupatay ko , manglugos, mangawat, mangilad nya maluwas gihapon ko og makabaton og kinabuhing walay katapusan sa kiliran sa GINOO?

nangutana ra ko dartzed ha, ayaw ka high blood.

Peace!
    hmmmmmmmm i think wala ka kasabot sako point..

how will you kill a cat?..
    - imo pakan.on ug pagkaon
    - imo pakan.on ug pagkaon nga naay hilo

which of the 2 has the intention of killing the cat?..

apply nimo sa salvation thingy ahem..

formula number 1:
    - just do good stuffs para maluwas
    - magminaldito ka

which is it?..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post
    so meaning whatever formula it will result to your desired goal?
    its like cooking chicken curry, then your ingredients is chicken and mine is beef.
    can I produce your desired goal of chicken curry?
    then the answer will answer your statement.
    well if the desired dish is chicken curry then we need to use chicken but there are different ways to make a chicken curry. Some would add coconut milk others dont, some spiced the dish with bell peppers others dont, some use green chili others use red.

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman
    again, my formula is addition and yours is multiplication, can we achieve the desired output?
    let us see...1+1=2, 2x1=2...

]lahi gyud labi na sa imo example, kung imo amigohon ang mga rebelde or kawatan kay naa kay peace nga dili ka nila hilabtan or kawatan.
    pero ang peace nga imo nakuha sa pakighigala sa ilaha, dili pareha sa peace nga imo makuha nga kung musakay kag barko nga dili malunod.
    gets nimo?
    yeah but the goal is still peace di ba. pareha ra rcruman only kay lahi lahi ang object but same feeling.

]Yes its like saying GOD is GOD, but you're GOD is different from my GOD.
    and the formula to ahieve your goal is different from our formula.

Peace!
    I don't see it that way, our God is ONE.

Blog Entries

sakto kaayo ka dartzed. di man lisod sabton sigoro.

Banned User

Dart the problem with your analogy is this:

"You aim to kill the cat. Regardless of time or purpose."

Worshiping a God suggest a different story. It suggest Time and Purpose. Even if you worship money as your god, you will still need Time and purpose.

If you think VODOO is the same as other religion, you made a major mistake. They just could not blend, if it does... then it becomes an OFF-SHOOT or CULT.

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    But if religion taught you to kill? hmmm, i believe in a good and bad religion.
    if you believe killing is part of your religion and you believe you can attain salvation/haeven/enlightenment thru it, then do it.. just dont expect somebody to be happy with it afterwards...

and also consider that it may be in their best interest to kill you too..

there is no good or bad religion.. just malicious people

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    Dart the problem with your analogy is this:

"You aim to kill the cat. Regardless of time or purpose."

Worshiping a God suggest a different story. It suggest Time and Purpose. Even if you worship money as your god, you will still need Time and purpose.

If you think VODOO is the same as other religion, you made a major mistake. They just could not blend, if it does... then it becomes an OFF-SHOOT or CULT.
    well you see bro kebz i don't judge one's belief if they chose to be then let them.. the right to chose commonly known as free will..

the analogy of the cat's death is a test on ones purpose actually by the time someone answer it you will know some of his nature..

i don't promote beliefs here but if you guys learn something from me then thats good, besides im just an observer..hehe

back to the analogy of the cat's death: it's common sense that if you will apply it to spiritual side of reality you can get only 2 choices be damned(unsaved from sin) and being saved.. so whichever you choose your purpose will still be the same weather you want to be with God or the Devil or whoever they call it..
    Last edited by dartzed; 01-15-2010 at 09:06 PM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    A religion is a congregation assimilated in one form of doctrine or belief. Each member should adhere to this belief and thus required to follow it, whilst he/she is not a part of the group if he/she did not practice the unison of belief.
    A unison of belief that they believe will lead them to God...........
    Last edited by Tirong-say; 01-15-2010 at 06:43 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast