Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Unregistered_Version

Physicist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tan-awa kuno na nga link.. then tell me mas angayan Electrical Engineer ilang kuha-on....
    If i-compare nimo ang Scientist ug Engineer, kaming mga Engineer itoy ra mi i-compare anang mga Scientist...
    Therefore I conclude nga dili ka Engineering...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered_Version View Post
    Physicist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tan-awa kuno na nga link.. then tell me mas angayan Electrical Engineer ilang kuha-on....
    If i-compare nimo ang Scientist ug Engineer, kaming mga Engineer itoy ra mi i-compare anang mga Scientist...
    Therefore I conclude nga dili ka Engineering...
    no, dili ko Engineering, i never said i was one. watch the video, so you'll understand better. obviously, you haven't watched it.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    The really strange thing is that not all of the body gets burned up. Usually part of the torso, the feet and hands remain. When spontaneous combustion takes place the fire quickly burns out. If a person were sitting in a reclining chair when it happened part of the chair would probably get burned and there might be some smoke damage on the ceiling and walls but that would be about the extent of the damage.

Nitrogen can burn up plants if there is too much in the soil and yet it's found in many fertilizers. While plants need some Nitrogen to live we to need Nitrogen. Nitrogen seems to react with Oxygen and that's part of the reason that too much Nitrogen in soil will burn a plant up. Could this be what happens to people whom spontaneously combust? Do they reach a point where their body has absorbed or contains too much Nitrogen that they can't throw the excess off through urination or sweat? It is possible that the Nitrogen has an adverse reaction with Oxygen inside a body and burns it up.

Source:
    Spontaneous Combustion: The Human Version of a Deadly Backdraft - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Nitrogen is an inert gas, meaning it has difficulties in reacting with other elements, but in oxidized form such as nitrous oxide (the gas used to boost engine power), it serves as a very good source for combustion, I could say, this could also serve as one of the contenders/culprit.........

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    nice video, but i'm not impressed. i wonder where i can find the whole video of this. on another note, i hate to burst your bubble, and i hate to sound too cynical, but the guy might be just another con artist trying to make people believe he has some sort of an unexplained energy within him.

let's dissect the video:

1. Burning paper using his hands - this is done using a tiny, high-voltage device. it's a form of Tesla coil, and it's very effective.

2. Catching a "bullet" with his hands - the rifle is obviously a low-powered, pellet gun. let's try to see if he can catch a bullet using a sniper rifle. 'nuff said.

3. Knife moving on the table - the guy simply places the knife in a position where it can sway easily. all he has to do is wait for a breeze to come, thus, moving the knife. in the video, you will notice the guy leans back a bit. that's a hint right there.

4. The Science Experts - in the video, a CEO, a doctor, and a physicist were brought in to test the validity of his CHI powers. there was a scene where they check him for any electrical device (front, back, side to side) BUT with his shirt on. come on... something fishy. also, they should have brought in an electrical engineer, not a doctor or physicist.

5. Chopstick through table - nothing but a carnival magic trick. notice that he brought them to a restaurant of his own choosing where he can easily demonstrate the magic trick in a set-up environment.

i did a research on this, and those are what i've found. again, just being a skeptic here.
    I don't think that the guys who took the video were dumb enough not to check the papers and the surroundings for any possibility of a foul play.

1. Can you show me from that video the tiny Tesla coil you mentioned?

2. Catching a bullet is not an easy task. Can you or any ordinary person catch a bullet? obviously the answer is no.

3. Well you can say that but a knife of that weight cannot be easily swayed by breeze.

4. the Asian guy said that its not electricity it is chi. Did you notice how the L.E.D was lighted?

5. of course, the guy brought them to a restaurant of his own choosing because his the local, the ex-pats had no idea where to go. If you are suggesting that the table was designed for that trick nisulod na unta to when he attempted to push it from above.

We know that there are con artists out there who are desperate for money but let us not be too quick to judge, for there are people who dedicated their lives in the study of esoteric arts who after years of practice were able to perfect their craft.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-11-2010 at 03:11 PM.

Unregistered_Version
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    no, dili ko Engineering, i never said i was one. watch the video, so you'll understand better. obviously, you haven't watched it.
    Hinag-an dyud ko... pataka lang gud ka estorya.. Ayaw ug estorya if dili ka sure kay mahulog ka ana ug pina-maayo... Di ko motan-aw anang videoha kay di ko interested besides di ko katan-aw kay gi-block na diri sa trabaho-an... ako ra gi-point imong sayop, ganahan kaayo ko ana nga butang labi na mura'g nindot kaayo imong dating kung mo-estorya ka...

I really like holding a mirror and forcing a person to face it..... hahahahahahah...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered_Version View Post
    Hinag-an dyud ko... pataka lang gud ka estorya.. Ayaw ug estorya if dili ka sure kay mahulog ka ana ug pina-maayo... Di ko motan-aw anang videoha kay di ko interested besides di ko katan-aw kay gi-block na diri sa trabaho-an... ako ra gi-point imong sayop, ganahan kaayo ko ana nga butang labi na mura'g nindot kaayo imong dating kung mo-estorya ka...

I really like holding a mirror and forcing a person to face it..... hahahahahahah...

Blog Entries
    Let us remind ourself, especially the skeptics, of this rule...

♣This forum is intended for topics that cannot be explained by traditional scientific means. We have a science forum if you think a topic is better discussed there.♣
    Last edited by Malic; 01-11-2010 at 10:14 PM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Maybe there are invisible dragons roaming around preying for their next victim...........he-he

usbon na lang nako kay gidili ra ba ni...................he-he
    Last edited by Tirong-say; 01-11-2010 at 08:58 PM.

praying? or, preying?

why pray for its victim? .... ^_^x

btw, murag naa man cguro na kinalaman sa vibrations.
    parihas ani, murag nagagamit xag sound para movibrate ang outer palm niya nga magcause og great heat to the point nga makasunog/lanay og papel/plastic: YouTube - real pyrokinesis demo

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast