Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

why pray for its victim? .... ^_^x

btw, murag naa man cguro na kinalaman sa vibrations.
    parihas ani, murag nagagamit xag sound para movibrate ang outer palm niya nga magcause og great heat to the point nga makasunog/lanay og papel/plastic: YouTube - real pyrokinesis demo

Spontaneous Human Combustion ang topic sa thread.....

Not some Chi-Man conspiracies...

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    I don't think that the guys who took the video were dumb enough not to check the papers and the surroundings for any possibility of a foul play.

1. Can you show me from that video the tiny Tesla coil you mentioned?

2. Catching a bullet is not an easy task. Can you or any ordinary person catch a bullet? obviously the answer is no.

3. Well you can say that but a knife of that weight cannot be easily swayed by breeze.

4. the Asian guy said that its not electricity it is chi. Did you notice how the L.E.D was lighted?

5. of course, the guy brought them to a restaurant of his own choosing because his the local, the ex-pats had no idea where to go. If you are suggesting that the table was designed for that trick nisulod na unta to when he attempted to push it from above.

We know that there are con artists out there who are desperate for money but let us not be too quick to judge, for there are people who dedicated their lives in the study of esoteric arts who after years of practice were able to perfect their craft.
    that's your own observation, and i won't even attempt to discredit that. being a skeptic, i have my own observations. we will not come into agreement with this, because you observed the "phenomena" with a mindset that the phenomena is TRUE---however, mine is the complete opposite. so let's leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered_Version View Post
    Hinag-an dyud ko... pataka lang gud ka estorya.. Ayaw ug estorya if dili ka sure kay mahulog ka ana ug pina-maayo... Di ko motan-aw anang videoha kay di ko interested besides di ko katan-aw kay gi-block na diri sa trabaho-an... ako ra gi-point imong sayop, ganahan kaayo ko ana nga butang labi na mura'g nindot kaayo imong dating kung mo-estorya ka...

I really like holding a mirror and forcing a person to face it..... hahahahahahah...
    so what's your point? sakto bitaw ka. mas lamang ang PHYSICIST kaysa ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. kinsa ma'y galalis nimo ana? ang akong point lang is, they were using a high voltage meter to test the guy, an electrical engineer might have been the better expert. again, watch the video before ka mu yawit.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    For me I am bewildered, for I know our body could produce a heat equivalent to 100 kilocalories per hour or 116 watts, maybe or maybe not, if one could accumulate this energy making the body like a living capacitor or something........but still I'm not sure.........

ahhh.. the great internet... so full of garbage... howd you guys know nga ang supposed experts dili actors lang.. hehehehe

we can never know kung tinood ba jud ng SHC until we see a person who blows up in the middle of a crowd.. (im not talking about suicide bombers ha)

kaimagine ko naa tao mo SHC in the airport.. moingon napud mga americans nga act of terrorism.. hehehe.. lingaw jud kaau na paminawn nga issue.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    we can never know kung tinood ba jud ng SHC until we see a person who blows up in the middle of a crowd.. (im not talking about suicide bombers ha)
    Sigh, here we go again. Posts who follow the scientific methods in an occult forum. Baliktad man nuon ni ron. When you people are given the chance to speculate and say things like "we'll never know", adto I post sa Science forum where illegal siya. Karong naa sa occult subforum, mag-post na naka-sunod sa scientific method.

Make up your minds people please. Know your place.

/In the thread - I remember an episode in alias where SHCs are triggered by a weapon that releases mean microwaves into a location that could cause human flesh to burn down in a radius like embalming people. To speculate, microwaves or even gamma rays could be suspects

And If I recall correctly on a safety warning from Mythbusters, microwaves, although bisag wala ka sa sulod sa usa ka microwave oven, you should not be near something that emits fatal amounts of microwaves or not, you'll be cooked down like a turkey

@TS kita ka ani sa natgeo/discovery, no? nalingaw sad ko ato na topic. anyways, true or not, bottomline, macremate ra ta sa atong kaugalingong mantika. scary.......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    that's your own observation, and i won't even attempt to discredit that. being a skeptic, i have my own observations. we will not come into agreement with this, because you observed the "phenomena" with a mindset that the phenomena is TRUE---however, mine is the complete opposite. so let's leave it at that.
    of course chad,its my observation.

sure, just like the way you observed the phenomena with a mindset that its not true.

yes let's leave it at that, im cool with that.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-12-2010 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chad_tukes View Post
    nice video, but i'm not impressed. i wonder where i can find the whole video of this. on another note, i hate to burst your bubble, and i hate to sound too cynical, but the guy might be just another con artist trying to make people believe he has some sort of an unexplained energy within him.

let's dissect the video:

1. Burning paper using his hands - this is done using a tiny, high-voltage device. it's a form of Tesla coil, and it's very effective.

2. Catching a "bullet" with his hands - the rifle is obviously a low-powered, pellet gun. let's try to see if he can catch a bullet using a sniper rifle. 'nuff said.

3. Knife moving on the table - the guy simply places the knife in a position where it can sway easily. all he has to do is wait for a breeze to come, thus, moving the knife. in the video, you will notice the guy leans back a bit. that's a hint right there.

4. The Science Experts - in the video, a CEO, a doctor, and a physicist were brought in to test the validity of his CHI powers. there was a scene where they check him for any electrical device (front, back, side to side) BUT with his shirt on. come on... something fishy. also, they should have brought in an electrical engineer, not a doctor or physicist.

5. Chopstick through table - nothing but a carnival magic trick. notice that he brought them to a restaurant of his own choosing where he can easily demonstrate the magic trick in a set-up environment.

i did a research on this, and those are what i've found. again, just being a skeptic here.
    bwahahahahahaha... aw... karon pa ko ka basa ug post nimo chad_tukes... hahaha
    seriouso ka ani imo pang tubag bai? as in, U really did a research on this gyud?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast