Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

Default Do GOD give us religion or do We make Religion for GOD?

I have one question that lingers in mind, did GOD ask us believers that we should make a religion to glorify him, or is it just US who made religion to glorify him the Omnipotent and Righteous ONE....

sa akong nahinumduman murag wa man tingay mo.ingun ang Ginoo literally nga paghimu og religion ang implications lang tingay

Blog Entries
    Religion is a word use to describe a body of principles that links us back to God.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-11-2010 at 06:59 PM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    When Jesus Christ founded the "Church" can we conclude that it is a form of establishing religion?....

there was no really exact date of the establishment of the Church,,, it was through process

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    When Jesus Christ founded the "Church" can we conclude that it is a form of establishing religion?....
    This is what I think. Since you mentioned an event found in the bible, I would also use the bible to explain my point.

From the time God breathe in Adam the breath of life Religion also came to existence. Eve came and both were given responsibility by their Maker and commanded them not to eat the fruit of a tree. That to me is a primitive form of Religion. Then came the brothers. Cain and Abel, we find them in Genesis offered sacrifices to God, one got rejected and the other was accepted,that again to me are gestures of Religion. As man's consciousness expanded Religion also evolved into a more complex system of "precepts" supposedly coming from God.

So Religion existed way before since the time of Adam.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-11-2010 at 07:48 PM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    This is what I think. Since you mentioned an event found in the bible, I would also use the bible to explain my point.

From the time God breathe in Adam the breath of life Religion also came to existence. Eve came and both were given responsibility by their Maker and commanded them not to eat the fruit of a tree. That to me is a primitive form of Religion. Then came the brothers. Cain and Abel, we find them in Genesis offered sacrifices to God, one got rejected and the other was accepted,that again to me are gestures of Religion. As man's consciousness expanded Religion also evolved into a more complex system of "precepts" supposedly coming from God.

So Religion existed way before since the time of Adam.
    Thanks bro,
    Nice input.............

Religion... maybe on my point of view... is the result of man's search of their creator... or whatsoever they may call it....

Since the day we know our God, then that's also the same day we get involved into that stuff we call Religion....

just for my 1 cent... ^^

Blog Entries
    Its we humans who made religion and not GOD for GOD does not possess a personality!

but how would we really know?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast